Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
nikkas stay throwing themselves on grenades for white women. It's a point I highlighted in the thread about the bullied white boy. nikkas were happily shytting on this kid and saying you shouldn't trust or feel sorry for white people. Okay, fair point. Especially given that his mother, a white woman, orchestrated this whole mess.

But then I think back to the Hollywood witch hunt and how nikkas were angry for and so empathetic towards these white women who were allegedly raped and sexually assaulted. We don't give a fukk about what happens to white people on the Coli, remember? And since nikkas like to shoehorn Emmit Till into everything, let me show you how to make it work. A WHITE WOMAN accused Emmit Till of what you would consider today a form of sexual assault or harassment and he paid with his life. The WHITE WOMAN who falsely accused him was never prosecuted and she lived to be an old hag. He never even made it to 18. Life taken by a bunch white men based off the accusations of a WHITE WOMAN.

Given that history you'd think that we'd be a bit more, as another poster put it, strategically ambivalent on certain matters and let things play out before we go all in. And please, don't try to insert the one or two black women accusers into this narrative or make it about sexual assault as a whole because you clowns know exactly the point I'm making here so stay on topic.

The shielding of white women from these racial discussions is quite telling. They can be more pleasant to deal with than white men but time and time again we have seen the consequences of their manipulation and when it's mentioned the Juelzing starts. Like you nikkas love to say.......SAME ENERGY.
:francis: The Coli isn't a Monolith. They're are plenty of posters calling these Hollywood women Liars, saying they gave up the ass for Film roles/noterity. And they're other posters that are sympathetic to these women. Let's not forget about the posters who are rooting for this scandal because they're happy to see rich/famous White Men get exposed because nikkas are tired AF of Black Male celebs/athletes being used as the face of Mysogeny in the media.

Daps
So all this puts them on the same scale as white men. Do women run big banks, has their been an equal number of white female presidents, have white commissioned their own army equal to that of white men? So yea they the help like we been saying for the longest:deadmanny:. Talking bout some writing out of history n shyt:snoop:

YES IT DOES!!!! Lol

White women did more than help whether you want to admit that to yourself or not.

Also, why do you think I'm mad like you mentioned before? I'm curious as to what you think I'd have to be mad about..

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
YES IT DOES!!!! Lol

White women did more than help whether you want to admit that to yourself or not.

Also, why do you think I'm mad like you mentioned before? I'm curious as to what you think I'd have to be mad about..
I already explained why white are not on the level of white men. White women were ALLOWED to vote only a couple of decades ago. We still have yet to have a white female President. shyt the one we have now brags about grabbing them the p*ssy and they voted for his ass:russ:. I think what you want to say is that white women make more you insecure than white men so that means they must be equals:pachaha:. Like i said before because i know its coming white women are just as evil as white men, but they don't hold the same position.

Daps
You kept mentioning IR dating even though that was not even the topic so i suspect something along the lines of that:mjgrin:

Oh got you...no I mention it because I stated part of the reason that some black people (men in this case) don't like to call out white females being part and parcel to racism is due to their romantic relationships with and sexual attraction to white women.

Downplaying the racism of white women gives the black person an excuse for sleeping with becky. while at the same time feeling justified in calling themselves "pro-black" or harboring disdain toward white men who created said white woman.

The initial question by OP was why don't white women get called out. My above response is why I believe WW don't get called out, specifically, in this case by Black men.

I pointed you out because I suspect you're one of those kind of dudes...correct me if I'm wrong though.

Angry about interracial relationships. Honestly, we live in a multicultural country, not everyone is going to be with a person of the same race as them. It doesn't bother me because I think it's natural and to be expected.

The weird prejudice that some black people have toward each other I don't get behind though. I can't simultaneously decry white supremacy and support anyone who declares that white people their ONLY preference and not see that as hypocrisy. ..it's a weird bigotry we practice with each other and I don't condone it nor associate with anyone who does, male/female, black/white other...

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Then if you agree with me why are you arguing?

If both white men and white women are equally racist why not call both of them out?

Both are racist but White supremacy is not equal.

Why weren’t white women sent to colonize Africa?

Why aren’t white women deployed in the millions to go fight in the middle east and enforce WS since it’s equal?

Because when it’s all said and done it boils down to which male tribe, race, nation is stronger.

But let me guess white women fought them wars but they were erased from history lol

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Nobody is downplaying white womens role my g. Think of ws supremeacy as a video game white women are the level before the boss level, white men.

I get that. But people like to view them in a much more harmless and even sympathetic light. People will wish death on c00ns or say they are worse than white people (how, they wouldn't exist without them) but willing to argue point by point a white woman's role in the overall structure of WS. It's something I've noticed for awhile.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Oh got you...no I mention it because I stated part of the reason that some black people (men in this case) don't like to call out white females being part and parcel to racism is due to their romantic relationships with and sexual attraction to white women.

Downplaying the racism of white women gives the black person an excuse for sleeping with becky. while at the same time feeling justified in calling themselves "pro-black" or harboring disdain toward white men who created said white woman.

The initial question by OP was why don't white women get called out. My above response is why I believe WW don't get called out, specifically, in this case by Black men.

I pointed you out because I suspect you're one of those kind of dudes...correct me if I'm wrong though.

Angry about interracial relationships. Honestly, we live in a multicultural country, not everyone is going to be with a person of the same race as them. It doesn't bother me because I think it's natural and to be expected.

The weird prejudice that some black people have toward each other I don't get behind though. I can't simultaneously decry white supremacy and support anyone who declares that white people their ONLY preference and not see that as hypocrisy. ..it's a weird bigotry we practice with each other and I don't condone it nor associate with anyone who does, male/female, black/white other...
Now i know you was not listening to a damn thing i was saying because if you were you would have realized that i never excused white women for anything:skip:

Daps
I already explained why white are not on the level of white men. White women were ALLOWED to vote only a couple of decades ago. We still have yet to have a white female President. shyt the one we have now brags about grabbing them the p*ssy and they voted for his ass:russ:. I think what you want to say is that white women make more you insecure than white men so that means they must be equals:pachaha:. Like i said before because i know its coming white women are just as evil as white men, but they don't hold the same position.

You're hung up on voting as the only form of power for some reason.

Black people can vote does that mean we have power?

Money is power.

White women gained power through their men (which I'm sure you know) but also through their own creation.

And what you're saying is white men make you feel insecure which is why you think they are all powerful. I'm saying white people gain power through association with each other and creating family structures that are the bedrocks of the current society and WS system we live in.

Why would you ever believe a white woman would make me feel insecure?

And what self-respecting black man would ever say such a thing to any black person?

Daps
Now i know you was not listening to a damn thing i was saying because if you were you would have realized that i never excused white women for anything:skip:

You're trying to excuse them by minimizing their influence and stating that they are only doing so because of white men.

Also, you never corrected me for being wrong so I guess I'm right.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
"White women could have stopped the lynchings if they wanted too because #whitegirlmagic"
"The Anti-Lynching Crusaders: The Lynching of Women," [1922]
Cacs done lynched they asses too if need be and the fact that you believe buring white women alive who didn't follow the program stopped in the dark ages:wow:
I said that if white women had rebelled against white men in support of blacks, then white men wouldn’t have been able to get away with the lynchings and oppression of blacks overall. White women are essential to maintaining white supremacy. You posting a link showing that between 1889-1922(33 years) 17 white women were lynched doesn’t hardly disprove what I’ve said. I can cite you isolated examples of white men being lynched during that same time period.History Engine: Tools for Collaborative Education and Research | Episodes

Did you even read the link that you obviously just googled? Why are you so feminine? Are you a white woman or just gay?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:francis: The Coli isn't a Monolith. They're are plenty of posters calling these Hollywood women Liars, saying they gave up the ass for Film roles/noterity. And they're other posters that are sympathetic to these women. Let's not forget about the posters who are rooting for this scandal because they're happy to see rich/famous White Men get exposed because nikkas are tired AF of Black Male celebs/athletes being used as the face of Mysogeny in the media.

Plenty? Nah. And those who do feel that way are called outright rapists or rape apologists to the daps and reps of an adoring crowd. The majority of this forum, for whatever the underlying reason, has been extremely sympathetic toward these women even though there is no evidence but an apology in about 80% of the cases. Or maybe those that disagree kept their mouths shut due to fear of backlash (another problem around here). But let the Coli tell it in the Keaton Jones thread you should never give the benefit of the doubt to white people so fukk that kid. So why are these white women getting the benefit of the doubt? There's just a general thread of sympathy I see extended towards white women on here that's not given to their equally pale peers.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I post a pic of bell hooks literally hugged up on stage with Gloria Steinem and you’re still going to tell the lie that black feminists don’t align themselves with white women. That’s just how full of shyt many of you are.

So because she’s hugging one white woman (Gloria Steinem) , that means black femenist align themselves with white women?:why:

You a trip, breh :mjlol:

Last edited:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
You're hung up on voting as the only form of power for some reason.

Black people can vote does that mean we have power?

Money is power.

White women gained power through their men (which I'm sure you know) but also through their own creation.

And what you're saying is white men make you feel insecure which is why you think they are all powerful.
I'm saying white people gain power through association with each other and creating family structures that are the bedrocks of the current society and WS system we live in.

Why would you ever believe a white woman would make me feel insecure?
Nice try i said ALLOWED to vote don't pretend you didn't see that. That's why i put it in all caps cause i knew you would try to ignore it:jawalrus:. Of course white women through white men because white men GAVE them power over others but not above or equal to. You see the words this ain't yo goofy feminist class ole "We can do anything a man can" looking ass:dead:. Looking at the bolded I know i'm correct with the theory about white women making you insecure because you tried to throw it back at me like you slick:win:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Nice try i said ALLOWED to vote don't pretend you didn't see that. That's why i put it in all caps cause i knew you would try to ignore it:jawalrus:. Of course white women through white men because white men GAVE them power over others but not above or equal to. You see the words this ain't yo goofy feminist class ole "We can do anything a man can" looking ass:dead:. Looking at the bolded I know i'm correct with the theory about white women making you insecure because you tried to throw it back at me like you slick:win:

We talking about men who changed the entire face of the world and she talking bout coco channel lmao

Daps

Why would I be insecure of a white woman?

Tell me why you believe that is?

I'm stating I don't believe white men are all powerful.

I'm throwing your words back at you because you mentioned insecurity not me. I never attempted to put down black men in the way you are trying to put black women down by implying we feel inferior to white women (remember you made this implication first and that I don't think white men are all powerful in that they share power in tandem with white women through their family unit).

And how does looking at the bolded prove to you you're correct in assuming I feel insecure in comparison to white women?