Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Is that why all white men control all the armies, big banks, mass media, etc..... you know shyt that drives white supremacy :francis:? I thought Becky and Toad were equals :mjgrin:. Now again because i know its coming white women are just as evil as white men but you better believe there's a hierarchy in that mothafukka :wow:. Every system has hierarchy lmao

You're doing a lot of caping.

Daps
How am ignoring it i already said white women help perpetuate white supremacy what am i glossing over?

They did more than help.

The example of Queen Elizabeth I illustrates how a white female head of a nation ordered, directed, commissioned the enslavement of black people.

And they also owned media companies, fashion magazines, huge fashion house (Coco Chanel, for example)...co-created industries with white men, e.g., airplane industry being one example.

A lot of white women's contributions were purposely written out of history to make white men seem all powerful. Looks like you bought into it...shame.

Daps
I know exactly what it is lol.

But hey let’s rewrite history about America’s forefathers....oh what’s that ? According to this thread it was americas foremothers what carved this country up:mjlol:

No more like according to you guys white women never had a hand in white supremacy.

And what exactly are you trying to imply?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I know exactly what it is lol.

But hey let’s rewrite history about America’s forefathers....oh what’s that ? According to this thread it was americas foremothers what carved this country up:mjlol:

I'm not trusting anyone supporting, collaborating with, nor standing behind those forefathers either. I'm not understanding why white women's contributions to white supremacy are downplayed or trivialized in TLR. This is the same place that will wish death on fellow black people for agreeing with a conservative idea but downplay white women as passive followers. There's some agenda behind that as well.

Daps
Look, nobody here (at least I don’t ) thinks white women are just victims of the horrible white man who forces them to be racist.

Yes they believe in a family structure but tell me how it’s structered? The man at the top and everyone else below. The want baby makers and nurturers.

You mentioned some Spanish queen. If she decided to go to war who would fight? Men. When she wanted to plunder Africa who did they send? Men.

Nobody is excusing white women it’s just that white men are the biggest threat that’s why they are mentioned the most.

I don’t know how else to put it to her my g @SmokyQuartz

Ummmm...nah that's exactly what y'all are saying.

You think white men are the biggest threat...I'm saying they both are because they operate as a unit.

Daps
I'm not trusting anyone supporting, collaborating with, nor standing behind those forefathers either. I'm not understanding why white women's contributions to white supremacy are downplayed or trivialized in TLR. This is the same place that will wish death on fellow black people for agreeing with a conservative idea but downplay white women as passive followers. There's some agenda behind that as well.

That agenda is called intersectionality...we are supposed to help the white woman get ahead because she's a victim of her father and husband and son...it's weird.

Daps
I suspect she mad about something else that has nothing to do with the topic:mjlol:

What do you think I'm mad about?

I honestly want to know what you're talking about because, for one, I'm not mad at all...

I thought we were just having a discussion which involved arguing, even if passionately, opposing viewpoints.

How does that translate into anger to you? I'm confused honestly...

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

Nobody is downplaying white womens role my g. Think of ws supremeacy as a video game white women are the level before the boss level, white men.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
They did more than help.

The example of Queen Elizabeth I illustrates how a white female head of a nation ordered, directed, commissioned the enslavement of black people.

And they also owned media companies, fashion magazines, huge fashion house (Coco Chanel, for example)...co-created industries with white men, e.g., airplane industry being one example.

A lot of white women's contributions were purposely written out of history to make white men seem all powerful. Looks like you bought into it...shame.
So all this puts them on the same scale as white men. Do women run big banks, has their been an equal number of white female presidents, have white commissioned their own army equal to that of white men? So yea they the help like we been saying for the longest:deadmanny:. Talking bout some writing out of history n shyt:snoop:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
What do you think I'm mad about?

I honestly want to know what you're talking about because, for one, I'm not mad at all...

I thought we were just having a discussion which involved arguing, even if passionately, opposing viewpoints.

How does that translate into anger to you? I'm confused honestly...
You kept mentioning IR dating even though that was not even the topic so i suspect something along the lines of that:mjgrin: