Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
My whole point of: "We don't need reminding, simps and black feminists do" based on the FACT that their whole framework comes from a racist white female movement.
Juelzing occurs, finger goes back to nikkas.
fukk those sex accusations too...I do not care.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
No you just agree with him so you're trying to devalue my position.

White men and white women see themselves as a unit, hence most are conservatives and believe in the "family".

You guys are the ones separating them into parts thinking white men and women don't operate in tandem to one other...when obviously one creates the other through biology and culture and one wouldn't be without the other.

53 percent of cave bytches (so the majority) voted for Trump, and dudes here want to say there's gender squabbing between them.

At the end of the day white PEEEEOPLE stay on code, no matter the little conflicts.

Daps
53 percent of cave bytches (so the majority) voted for Trump, and dudes here want to say there's gender squabbing between them.

At the end of the day white PEEEEOPLE stay on code, no matter the little conflicts.

This is a really eye opening discussion honestly.

I see now there are just some black men (and women too but I'm on The Coli talking about men so I'm pointing them out for now) who don't believe in the importance or the power of a family unit.

They think power is gotten alone through the sheer essence of their gender and what they think is a birthright.

When did this mentality get here or has it always been and I've just been naive to it?

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Women always tryna ride the wave hahahahaha... "We gave birth to ya" LOL

Women are followers. Passengers. Wave riders. They dont build or enforce a Goddamn thing. And Thats across the board for all races.

I dont care how sexist it sounds....

So cave females aren't supremacists in a system of cac supremacy? :snoop:

Take that Haitian flag out your avi.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
So now you finally get my point white women "help" which means they are less important than white men in the white supremacist hierarchy which is why they get discussed more in race convos.

what truly pro-black anti-racist person believes there's a fukking cac supremacist "hierarchy"? :dwillhuh:

It's called white surpemacy, not white male supremacy.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
nikkas stay throwing themselves on grenades for white women. It's a point I highlighted in the thread about the bullied white boy. nikkas were happily shytting on this kid and saying you shouldn't trust or feel sorry for white people. Okay, fair point. Especially given that his mother, a white woman, orchestrated this whole mess.

But then I think back to the Hollywood witch hunt and how nikkas were angry for and so empathetic towards these white women who were allegedly raped and sexually assaulted. We don't give a fukk about what happens to white people on the Coli, remember? And since nikkas like to shoehorn Emmit Till into everything, let me show you how to make it work. A WHITE WOMAN accused Emmit Till of what you would consider today as a form of sexual assault or harassment and he paid with his life. The WHITE WOMAN who falsely accused him was never prosecuted and she lived to be an old hag. He never even made it to 18. Life taken by a bunch white men based off the accusations of a WHITE WOMAN.

Given that history you'd think that we'd be a bit more, as another poster put it, strategically ambivalent on certain matters and let things play out before we go all in. And please, don't try to insert the one or two black women accusers into this narrative or make it about sexual assault as a whole because you clowns know exactly the point I'm making here so stay on topic.

The shielding of white women from these racial discussions is quite telling. They can be more pleasant to deal with than white men but time and time again we have seen the consequences of their manipulation and when it's mentioned the Juelzing starts. Like you nikkas love to say.......SAME ENERGY.

I really like you. Much respect!

Daps
Let's break down why everything you say is dumb and why you shouldn't post on the Coli anymore.
First you say white men couldn't lynch black men without white women. Um white men used to burn white women alive and Becky just started being able to vote a couple decades ago so i guess there goes that theory. You see how i'm giving real world examples faq boy, maybe your life wouldn't have been an embarrassment if you would follow my example. Next you talk about the support of white women which is funny because i said that white women have supported WS from the very beginning but you seemed like you were bored from being a failure and instead of apologizing to your parents for being yourself you want to start fights on the internet n shyt. Next notice how you keep saying "help" which has been my point the entire time that white women are helpers which means that while they do contribute to white supremacy white men still run the show fukking idiot please don't have kids we don't' need any more dumb fukks walking around thanks. Now at this point i'm like this nikka can't get any more dumb but guess what you proved me wrong just like you prove your existence is a waste every time you draw breath. You had the gall to say that white women follow orders because it's in their best interest but they still equal to white men. Depending on some else is never in your best interest moron, if white women were as important as white men they wouldn't allow themselves to play second fiddle. That's basic logic but logic doesn't seem to be your strong suit. Nothing really does well except being a retarded loser, then yea you got that in the bag no questions asked but i digress. You making it seem like i'm saying white women are less evil than white men which is not what the fukk i'm saying at all you piece of human waste go to your room and don't come out until i tell you. I didn't even get to the standards of beauty because i explained that in a earlier post

I see you're glossing over the fact that I pointed out that Queen Elizabeth I ordered (not supported, or helped) the slave trade. She commissioned a white male slave trader to capture black men in Africa.

There are tons of other examples of this, including the fact that some white women owned land and black slaves.

You guys are just really ignorant to history.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

I see now there are just some black men (and women too but I'm on The Coli talking about men so I'm pointing them out for now) who don't believe in the importance or the power of a family unit.

They think power is gotten alone through the sheer essence of their gender and what they think is a birthright.

When did this mentality get here or has it always been and I've just been naive to it?

Look, nobody here (at least I don’t ) thinks white women are just victims of the horrible white man who forces them to be racist.

Yes they believe in a family structure but tell me how it’s structered? The man at the top and everyone else below. The want baby makers and nurturers.

You mentioned some Spanish queen. If she decided to go to war who would fight? Men. When she wanted to plunder Africa who did they send? Men.

Nobody is excusing white women it’s just that white men are the biggest threat that’s why they are mentioned the most.

I don’t know how else to put it to her my g @SmokyQuartz

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire

Don't worry too much, I'm very familiar with the 5 or so dudes dudes you're arguing with. None of them are pro-black.

It's a mentality that can only be fueled by denial and delusion.

Funnily enough, they're actually accepting the idea of white feminism when they say cac females don't have any power.

That's exactly what cac feminists say and that's why cac females can be considered "minorities" in this system.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
what truly pro-black anti-racist person believes there's a fukking cac supremacist "hierarchy"? :dwillhuh:

It's called white surpemacy, not white male supremacy.
Is that why all white men control all the armies, big banks, mass media, etc..... you know shyt that drives white supremacy :francis:? I thought Becky and Toad were equals :mjgrin:. Now again because i know its coming white women are just as evil as white men but you better believe there's a hierarchy in that mothafukka :wow:. Every system has hierarchy lmao

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I see you're glossing over the fact that I pointed out that Queen Elizabeth I ordered (not supported, or helped) the slave trade. She commissioned a white male slave trader to capture black men in Africa.

There are tons of other examples of this, including the fact that some white women owned land and black slaves.

You guys are just really ignorant to history.
How am ignoring it i already said white women help perpetuate white supremacy what am i glossing over?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: You can’t be this slow. I mentioned her because she’s said the same thing. And black femenist don’t align themselves with white women

You smart dumb nikkas are a trip :russ:
I post a pic of bell hooks literally hugged up on stage with Gloria Steinem and you’re still going to tell the lie that black feminists don’t align themselves with white women. That’s just how full of shyt many of you are.
Let's break down why everything you say is dumb and why you shouldn't post on the Coli anymore.
First you say white men couldn't lynch black men without white women. Um white men used to burn white women alive and Becky just started being able to vote a couple decades ago so i guess there goes that theory. You see how i'm giving real world examples faq boy, maybe your life wouldn't have been an embarrassment if you would follow my example. Next you talk about the support of white women which is funny because i said that white women have supported WS from the very beginning but you seemed like you were bored from being a failure and instead of apologizing to your parents for being yourself you want to start fights on the internet n shyt. Next notice how you keep saying "help" which has been my point the entire time that white women are helpers which means that while they do contribute to white supremacy white men still run the show fukking idiot please don't have kids we don't' need any more dumb fukks walking around thanks. Now at this point i'm like this nikka can't get any more dumb but guess what you proved me wrong just like you prove your existence is a waste every time you draw breath. You had the gall to say that white women follow orders because it's in their best interest but they still equal to white men. Depending on some else is never in your best interest moron, if white women were as important as white men they wouldn't allow themselves to play second fiddle. That's basic logic but logic doesn't seem to be your strong suit. Nothing really does well except being a retarded loser, then yea you got that in the bag no questions asked but i digress. You making it seem like i'm saying white women are less evil than white men which is not what the fukk i'm saying at all you piece of human waste go to your room and don't come out until i tell you. I didn't even get to the standards of beauty because i explained that in a earlier post
:mjlol: at your stupid ass going back 700 years to the dark ages before the concept of race was even established thinking that you’ve refuted anything that I’ve said. You’re an idiot.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Is that why all white men control all the armies, big banks, mass media, etc..... you know shyt that drives white supremacy :francis:? I thought Becky and Toad were equals :mjgrin:. Now again because i know its coming white women are just as evil as white men but you better believe there's a hierarchy in that mothafukka :wow:. Every system has hierarchy lmao

How many more ways can we explain this shyt lol

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Look, nobody here (at least I don’t ) thinks white women are just victims of the horrible white man who forces them to be racist.

Yes they believe in a family structure but tell me how it’s structered? The man at the top and everyone else below. The want baby makers and nurturers.

You mentioned some Spanish queen. If she decided to go to war who would fight? Men. When she wanted to plunder Africa who did they send? Men.

Nobody is excusing white women it’s just that white men are the biggest threat that’s why they are mentioned the most.

I don’t know how else to put it to her my g @SmokyQuartz
I suspect she mad about something else that has nothing to do with the topic:mjlol:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I post a pic of bell hooks literally hugged up on stage with Gloria Steinem and you’re still going to tell the lie that black feminists don’t align themselves with white women. That’s just how full of shyt many of you are.
:mjlol: at your stupid ass going back 700 years to the dark ages before the concept of race was even established thinking that you’ve refuted anything that I’ve said. You’re an idiot.
"White women could have stopped the lynchings if they wanted too because #whitegirlmagic"
"The Anti-Lynching Crusaders: The Lynching of Women," [1922]
Cacs done lynched they asses too if need be and the fact that you believe buring white women alive who didn't follow the program stopped in the dark ages:wow:

Last edited: