Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
So for you fukking white women helps erase white men which in turn will erase white supremacy?

The men created of black men and white women won't be white, only half and if those men keep fukking white chicks too we'l eventually conqueror white men and therefore white supremacy in your mind?

You’re 100% a woman and this post confirms it. How can you read dudes post and then come back with this :gucci:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Because They run the liberal media. Theyre not going to criticize themselves.
Remember this pic
love-it-when-people-get-called-on-their-bs-21-photos-15.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
White men and white women tend to see themselves as a unit, hence why most are conservative and fight for family values not individual values, e.g., feminism.

White people, men and women, fight for each other.

As someone who has been behind the scenes in a lot of white families when I was more confused about how the world works, this is true.

A lot of them are in terrible marriages, but are determined to stay together for the kids, and to maintain a good image. Even after divorce, they are more likely to seek out a partner to be a step parent. So when they say "family values", they mean a unit, and not neccesarily a high quality unit. You will see more shotgun weddings among young whites, as opposed to black teens and young adults simply accepting a life as a single parent.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
So for you fukking white women helps erase white men which in turn will erase white supremacy?

The men created of black men and white women won't be white, only half and if those men keep fukking white chicks too we'l eventually conqueror white men and therefore white supremacy in your mind?
That was the most you got out of that long ass post?
giphy.gif

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I am a woman.

And yes I do argue like one.

I think you argue like a man though...very linear.

You're trying to prove that white men created society so that's why we should focus on white men only.

To which I'm saying white men and women co-create, they work in tandem in order to keep the system the way it is. One couldnt' exist without the other.
This explains everything:mjgrin:

Daps
That was the most you got out of that long ass post?
giphy.gif

Yeah cuz you’re not saying much if anything.

So Christopher Columbus was granted money to sail the ocean blue by Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand leading to the discovery of the US.

Queen Elizabeth I commissioned the capture of slaves from Africa.

I get it if it wasn’t for white men they wouldn’t have power will be your argument. However you can’t deny these white women and many more actually helped create and empower white supremacy.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yeah cuz you’re not saying much if anything.

So Christopher Columbus was granted money to sail the ocean blue by Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand leading to the discovery of the US.

Queen Elizabeth I commissioned the capture of slaves from Africa.

I get it if it wasn’t for white men they wouldn’t have power will be your argument. However you can’t deny these white women and many more actually helped create and empower white supremacy.
So now you finally get my point white women "help" which means they are less important than white men in the white supremacist hierarchy which is why they get discussed more in race convos.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Wow you are so in sunken place lol

There's nothing to expose...All I said was that White women and men are equal when it comes to racism.

You think white women aren't hence you don't discuss their racism as much which is what you said....

Most of these cats don't know what they are talking about, and have no idea how Western power is maintained.

White women need White men as much as White men need White women when it comes to Western power.

Daps
Most of these cats don't know what they are talking about, and have no idea how Western power is maintained.

White women need White men as much as White men need White women when it comes to Western power.

Yeah I got that.

They are just rationalizing so they can continue to love white women and hare white men and claim pro black.

I wish they would just admit that they want to be with the women so they ignore their racism.

In our society If you’re going to date d marry out that’s what you have to do. It is what it is. Cognitive dissonance.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Who put white women as the beauty standard of the world? White men.
White men and white women, not just white men.

Who did white women call to lynch black men? White men.
You just acknowledged that white women were complicit in the lynchings.

I’m stopping there because the rest is just you asking similar questions that you don’t seem to understand yourself. The point is that white women are essential to everything that you referenced. White men can’t do anything without assistance from white women and vice versa. A lot of us black men don’t understand how essential women are to a people/community, that’s why we collectively tolerate black women being so out of pocket.

:comeon:Even black femenist call white feminst out for their bullshyt, breh.

Ain’t nobody caping for them but their cac husbands and sons.​
No black women dont. White women have been successful at painting themselves as victims me when they’re really oppressors because black women have aided them. You see it now. Black women are trying to align themselves with white women and this “me too” bullshyt when black wome should be the main ones calling them out. Black woken are complicit and have been for the last 50 years.
@SmokyQuartz stop arguing with phoenix breh. hes trolling at this point. Some dudes simply cant admit that their wrong and move on.
You don’t even know the difference between their and they’re. Be quiet.

Last edited:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
White men and white women, not just white men.

You just acknowledged that white women were complicit in the lynchings.

I’m stopping there because the rest is just you asking similar questions that you don’t seem to understand yourself. The point is that white women are essential to everything that you referenced. White men can’t do anything without assistance from white women and vice versa. A lot of us black men don’t understand how essential women are to a people/community, that’s why we collectively tolerate black women being so out of pocket.

No black women dont. White women have been successful at painting themselves as victims me when they’re really oppressors because black women have aided them. You see it now. Black women are trying to align themselves with white women and this “me too” bullshyt when black wome should be the main ones calling them out. Black woken are complicit and have been for the last 50 years.
Duh, but who actually did the lynchings? Who made them legal? Not white women :mjgrin:. And if white men decided that black women were gonna be the beauty standard next week you think white women gonna change shyt:russ:. White men own the majority if not all of mass media in America, the only reason why nikkas like Becky in the first place is because of Mass Media. The reason why white women follow orders is because everything they get is from the white man and they know they can be cut off at anytime:yeshrug:. Like i said before white women are important to WS but not as much as white men which is why white men are going to be discussed more in convos about race.