Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
That someone is right. It's men who hold the real power in any nation. If the men fall so do the women, how is this hard to grasp lol

Women are funny breh.... They always try to take credit for mens work

Women are just classic wave riders... Thats why they try to take men to court for half their fortune just cause they sucked dikk and kept the house clean for 10 years while the man was out there grinding and building.

They think giving birth and being supportive is on the same level of building institutions and empire building and thats why men dont view them as equals

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
What was the premise of the HIT BLACK FILM...Get out?

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Teaser_poster_for_2017_film_Get_Out.png

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
How hard is it to grasp that white men and women created this society together for their benefit....why does stating that bother you?

Lol white men created this society for white males. White women got to ride coat tails because they were white. The conquering of lands , the killings, they forming of government...... white men.

Why do you think they miss America pre 1960’s? because white women shut the fukk up and blacks knew there place. Pre 1960’s is God mode for a white male lol

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Honestly most white women are dumb and just cater to their husbands. They’ve literally been useless forever.

Think about the white woman hero. Joan of ark, bish got burned at the stake. Susan b Anthony, bish just sewed an ugly ass flag. Rosie the Rivetor, bish was a cartoon :deadrose: . Mary Tyler Moore, bish was a made up tv character who worked in an office :dead:

And they are so dumb and submissive to their white husbands that the first real hero they had in Clinton they negged for Donald trump, who views women as objects. They’re so dumb and out the loop I don’t count them :yeshurg:

Daps
You fell for the bait now its time time to annihilate your whole argument
Lets talk about the whole DNA bullshyt. White women are not needed to continue the white mans legacy. White women can disappear from this face of this Earth tomorrow and would be quickly replaced by let's say Asian women. Now you may be thinking "Wait Smoky those babies won't be white, they would be half white and half asian so the bloodline dies". Funny thing about the white man is that he makes up the rules as he goes along. The Irish and Italians back in the day were not considered "white" until ole Cracka decided why the fukk not. The same thing is gonna happen with those mixed babies, they will be the new white and the white supremacy machine will still to chugging along without Becky.
Next point. I said empowering in ways the white man does not do himself. Teaching white kids about WS is what white men have been doing for 400 years, who do you think made the shyt in the first place. All those movies, TV shows, Schools, propaganda, is run by white men he don't need Becky for that shyt. Does she help? Of course but this cac is so cold with it he teaching other races of kids to be WS. But lets say for arguments sake that white women were the main ones teaching white children about white supremacy, that only works because white men have already put the institutions in place for them to even know what they supposed to be in authority of. If the white boy didn't do some conquering then what would white women teach these lil cacs?
Now for the last part i told you to do was to make sure that what white women contribute to white supremacy is equal to that of the white man but you didn't even get the first part correct so i'm just gonna leave that in my back pocket for now:mjgrin:

So for you fukking white women helps erase white men which in turn will erase white supremacy?

The men created of black men and white women won't be white, only half and if those men keep fukking white chicks too we'l eventually conqueror white men and therefore white supremacy in your mind?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
receipts? Not saying your wrong but can you elaborate more?
I mean come on....they snuck around with Black men in the 60s, 50s. The Lincoln era. We got Presidents who had affairs and out of wedlock children with their maids.

Daps
I thought the user was a women:skip:. Argues like one:huhldup:

I am a woman.

And yes I do argue like one.

I think you argue like a man though...very linear.

You're trying to prove that white men created society so that's why we should focus on white men only.

To which I'm saying white men and women co-create, they work in tandem in order to keep the system the way it is. One couldnt' exist without the other.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women always tryna ride the wave hahahahaha... "We gave birth to ya" LOL

Women are followers. Passengers. Wave riders. They dont build or enforce a Goddamn thing. And Thats across the board for all races.

I dont care how sexist it sounds....
You're bugging. See how successful a man with kids would be if he didn't have a woman caring for his kids. Women do build and enforce. Half of you wouldn't have made it, if you relied solely on your father.