Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
White women (or women in general) are not competition. In any race the biggest threat are the males.

The reason white women can live like they do is because white men put them in that position.

"but but but they have white children" well duh no shyt but the system what gives them power was created by white men.

Im sorry @phonex rising but you sounding real retarded in this thread.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
@Here4Lauryn you'll lose this battle...the wenching fantasy format does NUMBERS.
There are entire ethnic groups here because of historical wenching. nikkas been able to legally fukk white jawns for a good 50 years. Check the scoreboard of HISTORY, hoe. Be mad they ain't marrying. Placage is good enough. It got y'all BEYONCE.

Daps
White women (or women in general) are not competition. In any race the biggest threat are the males.

The reason white women can live like they do is because white men put them in that position.

"but but but they have white children" well duh no shyt but the system what gives them power was created by white men.

Im sorry @phonex rising but you sounding real retarded in this thread.

Nope I'm just speaking a truth you have a hard time accepting.

You can't even spell phoenix calling some retarded...for real?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Lol you all over the place because you seem to be angry about something else. I can sort of guess what but ima let you expose yourself even more in due time:mjgrin:.

White supremacy is a institution that was created and maintained by white men. I don't know why you brought up "they wouldn't exist without each other" bullshyt when that has nothing to do with what we are talking about. Miss me with that weirdo feminist shyt ole "women are helpful too" looking ass :deadmanny:

I know what it is

Miss Sanger would still be in the caves in Europe if white men decided to stay there . Miss Sanger wouldn't even know what Eugenics was if white men didn't create it in the first place. Miss Sanger wouldn't even be in America if white men didn't conquer the lands for themselves. Calling out white women on their racism is a good thing that should happen more often (see the new Star Wars movies for example) but the question is why white women is not brought up in discussions on race as much as white men and my answer is because white men are just more important than they are. Did i say white women are a non factor? No but they get their power/statues from white men so guess what that means?

This is where the thread should have ended.

Here4Lauryn

Banned
Daps
@Here4Lauryn you'll lose this battle...the wenching fantasy format does NUMBERS.
There are entire ethnic groups here because of historical wenching. nikkas been able to legally fukk white jawns for a good 50 years. Check the scoreboard of HISTORY, hoe. Be mad they ain't marrying. Placage is good enough. It got y'all BEYONCE.

Look @ Your profile pic... looks like you are the by-product of historical wenching. :troll:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Nope I'm just speaking a truth you have a hard time accepting.

You can't even spell phoenix calling some retarded...for real?

Ok i misspelled Phoenix ill take the l :yeshrug:

but you on the other hand have been told by several posters why white men are the bigger, more serious threat but your reply is "who makes them white babies :what:".

Retarded was a bit strong but it seems like you don't want to see the facts.

Daps
Ok i misspelled Phoenix ill take the l :yeshrug:

but you on the other hand have been told by several posters why white men are the bigger, more serious threat but your reply is "who makes them white babies :what:".

Retarded was a bit strong but it seems like you don't want to see the facts.

You aren't presenting facts!

A collection of opinions doesn't equal a fact.

Someone stated that if white men didn't take white women out of the caves white women would still be there and not have power. How is that even a good or logical argument??? Where???

To that I said, if white men and women create white people together and without one there wouldn't be the other so they were both together in the damn cave! Making families, creating beliefs (e.g., white supremacy) each with their own function. They work together in tandem so one isn't more or less important to racism than the other.

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
They're evil sure..but they also like playing both sides and make no mistake about it, white women in their 20s are drawn to Black men. Some kind of hide it..Some are unafraid but that's been going on before your great grandparents were alive.

receipts? Not saying your wrong but can you elaborate more?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
You aren't presenting facts!

A collection of opinions doesn't equal a fact.

Someone stated that if white men didn't take white women out of the caves white women would still be there and not have power. How is that even a good or logical argument??? Where???

To that I said, if white men and women create white people together and without one there wouldn't be the other so they were both together in the damn cave! Making families, creating beliefs (e.g., white supremacy) each with their own function. They work together in tandem so one isn't more or less important to racism than the other.

That someone is right. It's men who hold the real power in any nation. If the men fall so do the women, how is this hard to grasp lol

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A college friend of mine told me about an argument she had with a white female COO.

My friend is Filipina and she was telling the COO about how one of their representatives made them look bad in front of Google because an Asian man called a black woman he worked with "cheap".

The company she works for gets funding for startups and she is realizing that much of this money isn't going to the underprivileged but rather privileged whites.

Long story short the white female called my friend a reverse racist :mjlol:

Pretty sure my friend is leaving the company after this heavy beef.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Also. Men dont view women as opponents lol.... Theyre just the spoils of war

When men are at war.... The enemy is usually another man.... And when the enemy is eliminated or murdered... His women are raped, murdered, or conquered.

Historically, men kill the men and then take their women.

Women are followers anyway so theyre gonna ride with whoever is victorious

What this guy said

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The ways in which a woman should empower a man.

Empower definition:
  • give (someone) the authority or power to do something.
  • make (someone) stronger and more confident, especially in controlling their life and claiming their rights.

By continuing their legacy through their DNA
By teaching white male children they are supreme over others and their birthright is to have authority over others

Check out that little kid whose mother was found to be a white supremacist, Keaton Jones. Who do you think filmed that kid so the world could sympathasize with him? His white mother.

Guess who the kid was calling a ******...a young black boy. Who do you think he learned that from?

Why do you think she filmed him so the world could sympathize with her white son who she is training that supremacy is his birthright?

That white woman even had black me posing and sympathizing with the white boy over a black kid...

Kind of like white women have you guys protecting their racism from scrutiny in here...

You fell for the bait now its time time to annihilate your whole argument
Lets talk about the whole DNA bullshyt. White women are not needed to continue the white mans legacy. White women can disappear from this face of this Earth tomorrow and would be quickly replaced by let's say Asian women. Now you may be thinking "Wait Smoky those babies won't be white, they would be half white and half asian so the bloodline dies". Funny thing about the white man is that he makes up the rules as he goes along. The Irish and Italians back in the day were not considered "white" until ole Cracka decided why the fukk not. The same thing is gonna happen with those mixed babies, they will be the new white and the white supremacy machine will still to chugging along without Becky.
Next point. I said empowering in ways the white man does not do himself. Teaching white kids about WS is what white men have been doing for 400 years, who do you think made the shyt in the first place. All those movies, TV shows, Schools, propaganda, is run by white men he don't need Becky for that shyt. Does she help? Of course but this cac is so cold with it he teaching other races of kids to be WS. But lets say for arguments sake that white women were the main ones teaching white children about white supremacy, that only works because white men have already put the institutions in place for them to even know what they supposed to be in authority of. If the white boy didn't do some conquering then what would white women teach these lil cacs?
Now for the last part i told you to do was to make sure that what white women contribute to white supremacy is equal to that of the white man but you didn't even get the first part correct so i'm just gonna leave that in my back pocket for now:mjgrin: