Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
img1033965-1_bv8nOJT.jpg

vidow_voman.jpg

Some of y'all ain't learned yet....
I wonder who gave white women the power the sexually abuse black men in the first place.......:patrice:

Daps
So how do white women empower white men that white men didn't do themselves:ohhh:? And make sure its equal to how white men empower them :lolbron:

The ways in which a woman should empower a man.

Empower definition:
  • give (someone) the authority or power to do something.
  • make (someone) stronger and more confident, especially in controlling their life and claiming their rights.

By continuing their legacy through their DNA
By teaching white male children they are supreme over others and their birthright is to have authority over others

Check out that little kid whose mother was found to be a white supremacist, Keaton Jones. Who do you think filmed that kid so the world could sympathasize with him? His white mother.

Guess who the kid was calling a ******...a young black boy. Who do you think he learned that from?

Why do you think she filmed him so the world could sympathize with her white son who she is training that supremacy is his birthright?

That white woman even had black men posing and sympathizing with the white boy over a black kid...

keaton1.jpg

Kind of like white women have you guys protecting their racism from scrutiny in here...

Last edited:
Daps
If all white men dropped dead tomorrow, do you think white women would continue white supremacy :jbhmm:

If all black men dropped dead tomorrow, do you think black women would stay militant :jbhmm:

Well if you think that white women aren't racist and that black women would be ok then I guess so...my lived experience has taught me otherwise.

Daps
Bro it's way deeper than that. I was NEVER part of that group, I just went to some protests and saw what was up. Communicated with some of them and saw that their intentions weren't genuine. There's a long thread about it in THE ROOT.

Wow...yeah I believe you.

I'm not a BLM supporter either. I get that black feminist are agents btw...it's sad but not all skinfolks are kinfolks.