Why aren’t more black kids going pro in esports?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
A breh owns Rise Nation and they just won the last CoD major. The team is all white though:mjpls:

these are comfortable middle to upper class lifestyle hobbies

we got bigger problems on our plate than catching an L in a video game
Lmao black teens arent doing anything more constructive than others. Theyre just doing other shyt. A black teen would rather play 2k than halo, or jist want to play CV oD for fun and not serious.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
this partially has to do with access to info. How many young brehs know they can get money offvideos games... how many brehs in here knew 2k was payin dudes a minimum of 32k, max 50k with endorsements for a 6 mos eleague with prizes totaling to a million? telll your young brehs about this shyt

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Never heard of tsm myth a day in my life.

That should tell you all you need to know.
That you don't know shyt about upcoming esports in fortnite, the most popular game in the world at the moment.
My nikka get a clue, we out here. :dahell: fukk what that article talking about.
LOL@professional Battle royale player
That dude makes paper. The fukk is yall nikkas on in 2018?

Twitch is making gamers thousandaires lowkey.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That you don't know shyt about upcoming esports in fortnite, the most popular game in the world at the moment.
My nikka get a clue, we out here. :dahell: fukk what that article talking about.

Again never heard of this really good black guy in fornite but I hear of random white guys in fortnite all the time, I've seen pictures and all that kind of thing.... But keep thinking that black players and white players get the same love.

No way you heavy in the scene and think its all good.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Did I say he wasnt? I’m just laughing at the fact that anyone can be a pro in an RNG battle royale game that’s still in early access. It’s preposterous

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Again never heard of this really good black guy in fornite but I hear of random white guys in fortnite all the time, I've seen pictures and all that kind of thing.... But keep thinking that black players and white players get the same love.

No way you heavy in the scene and think its all good.
:tms_6: Who the hell is thinking the love is the same? fukk love. :mjlol: These kids are on here getting paid a lot of money to play games on the humble. Games they want to play, NBA2K, Street Fighter. Tournaments aside, mid tier black pros are making good money off Twitch streams. shyt, you don't even need to be a pro, just entertaining. You hear about the random white guys at the top of fortnite but there are a lot of other kids still making money with their devoted 500 subs.

The nikka Shinobazu quit his job to go fulltime streaming and he's got maybe 500 subs, 2000-5000 viewers maybe? That's on the low end.

Someone already pointed out TSM which has mostly black people.

More and more black kids are doing this shyt, they on this shyt. Show them love. :kobe1: