Why are White Men so Rape-y?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It is never a race thing when we discussing white daddy.

because half of you worship white people, It is only a race thing when it is non-whites like Indian men or Arab which you have no problem parroting your white masters to call rapists.

I can give you a million stories of white men doing that. An 11 year old child is far too old for many white male rapists

worship white people? :mjlol:

And you are pulling bullshyt outta thin air because I never once made rape a race thing when it has to do with non-white people :mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Bro, what are you even saying right now?
pinning someone to a desk and kissing them is too broad of a description to say it was rape.

Did the woman say anything or show body language that the feeling wasn't mutual?

Definition of rape says that there has to be force and/or threaten to harm if there is resistance.

And with society loving rough, aggressive, borderline rapey sex in today's world, the lines between what is rape and isn't rape has been blurred.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Nah, it did go beyond that.

He put his hand up her skirt, like trump did, and grabbed her p*ssy while she laid frozen in shock and fear. Many of you don't seem to know that just because a woman isn't resisting doesn't mean she wants it, she could just be frozen with a million thoughts in her head, trying to figure what is happening, scared to death.

She had to throw him off which is difficult as the much much weaker gender. You also don't appreciate how easy it is to pin down a woman. Definitely attempted rape. That was 1 of many incidents that didn't end well
Breh just stop. Stop trying to push your narratives on me or men. Talking about men not knowing that just because a woman doesn't resist means we think she wants it.

You are pushing that feminist men are born rapists and guilty until proven guilty bullshyt. :camby:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Breh just stop. Stop trying to push your narratives on me or men. Talking about men not knowing that just because a woman doesn't resist means we think she wants it.

You are pushing that feminist men are born rapists and guilty until proven guilty bullshyt. :camby:
No. You sound like a pervert beta male

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
worship white people? :mjlol:

And you are pulling bullshyt outta thin air because I never once made rape a race thing when it has to do with non-white people :mjlol:
Prove to me white men are not extreme rapists. I've made the argument that they are. Show me they rape less or equal to other races

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
why did you ignore the rest of what i said? i'm not saying that white men don't rape or rape less. but don't ignore or pretend like other races don't rape too and that its a deviant white activity.
It is deviant white activity because they do it more/most historically. That is exactly what I'm saying and this thread is about.

I disagree that we are all "equal" rapists. Many of you have no problem saying Indian men rape high levels, above normal levels. I am saying white men rape above Indian men levels above normal levels.

Are you saying that it is wrong? White men are innocent of my accusations?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
That is making the assumption that those that rape do so because they get none and get rejected.
i'm pointing out beta male tendencies. Not being able to handle rejection is a beta male tendency. Not being able to take "no" from a woman is a beta male tendency. Forcing your way onto her just because you are physically stronger is what rapists do.

Are you calling rapists alpha males? Sounds about white.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Inferiority complex. White supremacy is a shield for extreme self-hate.
When you don't have natural attractive or magnetic qualities men in other races and cultures are born with, when all else fails...you gotta take the p*ssy.

But let's explore the "when all else fails" part b/c this is where we really see white insecurities.

In order for whites to feel good about themselves, they paint themselves as perfect mediums against a backdrop of racist stereotypes and lies they use to represent other cultures.
"Black men are brutes! Hypersexualized, scary, predators!"
"Asian men are effeminate, small dikked losers."
"Latin men are cheaters, disrespect women!"

White men are juuuuuuuussst right!

How can anybody respect that approach to getting women? You literally can't stand off the strength of your own value. You have to demonize others to elevate yourself.

But wait...THERE'S MORE!

On top of all of that, you control all the wealth and natural resources...
And these mofos STILL struggle to get chicks. Well that's when it just gets a lil too frustrating for those dudes. Rape becomes the final solution especially when, wealth, power, lies and negative stereotypes of other races of men fail to drop the p*ssy into ur dubiously deserving lap.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
penis size jokes man...white dudes love cracking those, I don't get it.
Inferiority complex and anxiety. It's like when people use self-deprecating humor to mitigate the anxiety they feel about something they dislike about themselves that they perceive as being a source of entertainment to others.

The most cringe-worthy shyt ever when somebody isn't comfortable in their own skin. And I judge whites harsher for this b/c they don't have an excuse for this shyt but have set up a system that makes it hard for others to even like themselves if they aren't white.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
You look like this boy we used to pick on in school

Sure. :pachaha:
But I think the point OP is trying to make is that white men, holding the most power globally, will be more likely to commit sexual violence than other races of men. Not that other races of men do not. He wasn't saying it wasn't an issue among other races or communities.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
On top of all of that, you control all the wealth and natural resources...
And these mofos STILL struggle to get chicks. Well that's when it just gets a lil too frustrating for those dudes. Rape becomes the final solution especially when, wealth, power, lies and negative stereotypes of other races of men fail to drop the p*ssy into ur dubiously deserving lap.
Repped!!

You have ALL the social advantages on top of negative stereotypes against other men and you STILL can't get p*ssy!

Head of CBS, multimillionaire and you still out here raping:russ:

Some sex less, Indian man raping cause he can't get p*ssy is different from a white male raping in droves with all the soceconomic advantages in your corner. How do you rape at such a high level with the fix being in:patrice:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Sure. :pachaha:
But I think the point OP is trying to make is that white men, holding the most power globally, will be more likely to commit sexual violence than other races of men. Not that other races of men do not. He wasn't saying it wasn't an issue among other races or communities.
They know that, but there is just an unconscious instinct to protect white daddy. Most don't even notice they doing it, decades of programing will do that to yah.