Why are White Men so Rape-y?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Your perspective is bound to be different if you grow up in a majority black country or whatever nonwhite race.

Anyone from any race can start a similar thread about:

Why are black men so rapey?
Why are asian men so rapey?
Why are Indian men so rapey?
Why are muslim men so rapey?...

I dont think being a rapist is based on race. I think its to do with culture/religion and how women are treated overall.

I mean how even the poorest of women In a country is treated. If there is no protection for her, be it culturally or legally... then you know rape culture is going to be rife.

Also look at rape statistics world wide. Not one incident publicised by mass media, but all the day to day cases.

Maybe as a woman my perspective is different, I see rape as rape, the colour of the rapist doesnt making any difference?

Yes. I know im about to be negged and called all kinds of cacs/agent...

I think the only difference is in In minority led countries the men don’t think they should be allowed to get away with it. They know it’s a crime so the kill the woman or hide their faces. Mostly someone who has actually gained real power thinks they are entitled to women.

Mostly in America/Euro societies do you get a Brock Turner situation where being on a swim team and making good grades makes you think “outercourse” is a viable defense for no consequences.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I think it is weird that people see Indian men as rapist but somehow ignore just how much white men rape. I mean, they REALLY, REALLY rape.

I should post the University numbers for rape

When it come so to white propel everyone wants to look at every other race. They made it to were they do no wrong and everyone with color is evil.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Within a few years after WWII 100,00 women were raped in Berlin by allied troops.

Allied troops or Russians? Germans were fleeing to the US, Brit, and French lines to surrender because of the fukkery Russians were up to. Still something like a couple million German POWs I think that never came home from Russian camps.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I know a few white chicks who told me they were raped by white men. Some by an ex, and others when they were real young by a family friend. One even said her fam did nothing because the man who raped her was a respected member of the community and they didn’t believe her. Yet it’s white men warning the white women about us “sexually deviant black men.” :stopitslime:

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
I know a few white chicks who told me they were raped by white men. Some by an ex, and others when they were real young by a family friend. One even said her fam did nothing because the man who raped her was a respected member of the community and they didn’t believe her. Yet it’s white men warning the white women about us “sexually deviant black men.” :stopitslime:

Their whole history is projecting their own insecurities onto other people. From cannibalism, rape, violence, lack of civilization, etc..

Unfortunately our people hear these lies enough we start to internalize them.