Why are White Men so Rape-y?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Repped!!

You have ALL the social advantages on top of negative stereotypes against other men and you STILL can't get p*ssy!

Head of CBS, multimillionaire and you still out here raping:russ:

Some sex less, Indian man raping cause he can't get p*ssy is different from a white male raping in droves with all the soceconomic advantages in your corner. How do you rape at such a high level with the fix being in:patrice:
I honestly don't get how people don't see it as pathetic. There was an entire blog of women posting creepy shyt white dudes say...google it. It's ridiculous. :mjlol:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Cacs are just different.

Hang around a white boy long enough & he's gonna start cracking gay jokes

They're just weird.

I just think its cultural differences.

shyt.... They probably think we're weird

Every group of people has their cultural differences

Cacs seem to be a bit more liberal when it comes to being sexually inappropriate

Which probably explains why their women love sucking dikk and gettin degraded in the bedroom

They like underage women. Like 15-16.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Rape is not something that only white men do... BUT I do think being rapey and thinking your entitled to women and p*ssy is something that is innate in white men. Even though they have most of the power in the world they still like the feeling of taking something thatis not theirs. There is a level of deviancy that only exists with white culture and its something that was never historically innate in black people or even other races as much. Similar to racism, most of the fukked up things people in the world do can be traced back to cac influence. They're a fukked up group of people who spread deviancy and pain wherever they go. It's just who they are.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:mjgrin:

I'm going to keep this politically correct and not target one race in particular :troll:

When you have people making you out to be a, what was it, super predator from the age of 4, you become mindful of interaction. You realise how quickly shyt can go south and act accordingly.

When you grow up in a society that presents you as god, people trust you and any transgression is chalked up as boys will be boys, you end up having zero regard for consequences. Let's face it, until recently there were none.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:mjgrin:

I'm going to keep this politically correct and not target one race in particular :troll:

When you have people making you out to be a, what was it, super predator from the age of 4, you become mindful of interaction. You realise how quickly shyt can go south and act accordingly.

When you grow up in a society that presents you as god, people trust you and any transgression is chalked up as boys will be boys, you end up having zero regard for consequences. Let's face it, until recently there were none.
Yesterday, I posted this thread. And one of these cacs was so big mad that he basically posted a rape sex film about a black teenager rape on Facebook live:hhh:

Mods deleted it thankfully.

nikkahs feel for it ofcourse, because nikkahs are caring people. But it is just another example about how cacs infiltrate this site pretending to be black, and don't actually deal with these real discussions about themselves.

Just dishonesty and misdirection :hhh:

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Entitlement to the pu$$y is a product of WS.
Power dynamics too.

Although it happens at all levels, but the guys at the top especially think they can get away with it. Some do, especially for cacs who have friends in powerful positions.

This #MeToo was always begging to happen. Cacs in Hollywood and entertainment industry have been demonic and destroying thousands of lives for decades.

Why do Disney girls always break down later in life?

There's so much shyt we're not privy too.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Your perspective is bound to be different if you grow up in a majority black country or whatever nonwhite race.

Anyone from any race can start a similar thread about:

Why are black men so rapey?
Why are asian men so rapey?
Why are Indian men so rapey?
Why are muslim men so rapey?...

I dont think being a rapist is based on race. I think its to do with culture/religion and how women are treated overall.

I mean how even the poorest of women In a country is treated. If there is no protection for her, be it culturally or legally... then you know rape culture is going to be rife.

Also look at rape statistics world wide. Not one incident publicised by mass media, but all the day to day cases.

Maybe as a woman my perspective is different, I see rape as rape, the colour of the rapist doesnt making any difference?

Yes. I know im about to be negged and called all kinds of cacs/agent...

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Your perspective is bound to be different if you grow up in a majority black country or whatever nonwhite race.

Anyone from any race can start a similar thread about:

Why are black men so rapey?
Why are asian men so rapey?
Why are Indian men so rapey?
Why are muslim men so rapey?...

I dont think being a rapist is based on race. I think its to do with culture/religion and how women are treated overall.

I mean how even the poorest of women In a country is treated. If there is no protection for her, be it culturally or legally... then you know rape culture is going to be rife.

Also look at rape statistics world wide. Not one incident publicised by mass media, but all the day to day cases.

Maybe as a woman my perspective is different, I see rape as rape, the colour of the rapist doesnt making any difference?

Yes. I know im about to be negged and called all kinds of cacs/agent...
Like I said, that would not be healthy nor safe reasoning based on history and the power dynamics of rape.

Nobody is arguing all men don't rape. White men are clearly more rapey.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Power dynamics too.

Although it happens at all levels, but the guys at the top especially think they can get away with it. Some do, especially for cacs who have friends in powerful positions.

This #MeToo was always begging to happen. Cacs in Hollywood and entertainment industry have been demonic and destroying thousands of lives for decades.

Why do Disney girls always break down later in life?

There's so much shyt we're not privy too.
All #metoo shows is white women feeling comfortable enough in the protection of Facebook to actually report their multiple rapes.

That is why I look at alleged black people with the side eye here who complain about #metoo like it is somehow their struggle. If anything #metoo is clearly showing white men rape at extremely high levels AND they get away with it 90% of the time.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
If you say so.
Most people in America being raped are white women. The color of the victim matters to people, so why not the attacker's color.

People commit crimes against their own groups the most. White women are the 66 out of 100 rape vicitms, that number even higher for attempted rape. 77 out of 100 women don't report their rape for many reasons. White women make up almost all of that 77.

White women surveyed were less likely than men of colour to call rape "a serious problem" in society. White women were the only group of women who were below a group of men when asked how serious rape was in society...White women get raped the most and report the least, yet believe it is not "a serious problem".

Yall dealing with dangerous white cultural norms that put yourself in danger. I'm not even going to mention all the historical stuff.