Why are White Men so Rape-y?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah.

White men definitely raping more than everyone else.

Not only do they rape more, but everywhere they have usually been we start hearing more stories about rape. I am always astonished reading stories about White women explorers that traveled throughout Africa. I can not ever recall reading a story about any of them being raped. Yet after the White man colonized Africa, stories about rape are now common place in South Africa, Congo and Nigeria.

I still marvel at the fact that White, Asian and other women from other nations are apparently able to move freely even in the most remote villages in Africa and I am still hard pressed to remember any stories of them being raped.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Daps
They did a survey of 100 people. 66 of them who said they were raped were white. Out of 100, 77 of them didn't report their rape.

White men not only rape the hell out of white women, (and other women ) it goes unreported commonly.
What We Know About Victims Of Sexual Assault In America

Breh...you might want to read the rest of that article. All the numbers supposedly fall in line w the overall population of each ethnicity. Article even says minority groups might be underrepresented.

Now before anyone jumps down my throat, I ain't co-signing none of that shyt, but you always gotta check your sources.:whoa:

But even then most deviancy I've seen is usually from white people...inside or outside sexual relations

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
The majority of sexual assault victims are white women, yet they are the least likely to call sexual assault a "serious problem" :ohhh:

White women who get sexual assault the most and report their sexual assault the least, are less likely than non-white men to call sexual assault a serious problem

Rape is THAT common and acceptable in their culture
Survey Finds Men of Color Are More Likely to Say Sexual Assault Is a ‘Serious Problem’ Than White Women

https://www.theroot.com/men-of-color-are-more-likely-to-say-sexual-assault-is-a-1822462505

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Breh...you might want to read the rest of that article. All the numbers supposedly fall in line w the overall population of each ethnicity. Article even says minority groups might be underrepresented.

Now before anyone jumps down my throat, I ain't co-signing none of that shyt, but you always gotta check your sources.:whoa:

But even then most deviancy I've seen is usually from white people...inside or outside sexual relations
Nah I'm not just going at white men. They legit Rape-y af. High of the highest level rape-y

I'd love to hear the "white men are not Rape-y or the white men are not the most Rape-y argument

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Pinning someone to a desk and kissing them isn't necessarily rape.

Dude couldn't control himself and made a move, she resisted and he got off her right?

Now if he escalated beyond that, then yeah you can say it was attempted rape.

But naw, that was more along the lines of sexual assault.

And it is by no means a race thing. What about the absolutely heart-wrenching, disgusting story on 22 Indian men raping an 11-year old girl for 7 months, recording the activity and threatening to reveal the videos to public if she told anyone.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Y'all can't run with the narrative that most white men are beta male simp cuckolds and then turn around and say they lead the culture in rape.

It's men in positions of power that exploit such power to get their way with women.

Kanye west's lyric.. "The prettiest people do the ugliest things for the road to riches and diamond rings".

There are lots of women, beautiful at that.. that will let men in positions of power in the entertainment industry do things to them sexually to get ahead.

This breeds a culture of sexual assault. Look at Disney and Nickelodeon actors and actresses. They grow up to be dysfunctional adults.

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
Don't take the bait...he's trying to shift the focus of this thread. :francis:
i'm not to trying shift shyt. :stopitslime: when it comes to rape i worry just the same about every man assaulting me instead of by race.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Y'all can't run with the narrative that most white men are beta male simp cuckolds and then turn around and say they lead the culture in rape.
yes, I can. Rapists are not alpha males. To be a sexual predator/pervert who is getting rejected and has to take p*ssy is the definition of a beta male