Why are White Men so Rape-y?

litty

Pro
Daps
Historically we know about the clonialism rape and the slavery rape and the rape as a weapon against each other in European wars.

But let's put all that to a side, I'm asking about modern day Rape-y white men. Is it just a genetical predisposition for white men to rape women or attempt to rape women on such a large scale?:jbhmm:

We can't put any of these things to the side though I get what you mean. White men are perpetually enabled by their privilege and white supremacy (as a few people have said)

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White men even rape other males and kids. White women even rape kids.

Rape is part of White people culture, but through their propaganda they have women out here thinking that Black men are the ones raping. To even try to pin that on Black men shows where White people minds really are.

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
i don't pin higher rates of rape to one particular race... its common across all races

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
white supremacy has told them, that they are entitled to all women, specially white chicks...so when some of these chicks dont want their wimpy,nerdy,pale assess then they gon take that shyt by force. or they are just going to shoot up the spot.:francis::lolbron:

Last edited: