New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
:feedme:
this argument always gets brought up

there is a difference between men's body count and women's

men actually have to WORK FOR IT, women just have to open their legs

so a man who has slayed 15 women has the it factor, a woman who has been with 15 guys had to open her legs 15 times

:ehh: I'll use this argument in the future

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
:ohhh:
:russ: It's like 3 women on thecoli
Seems like a brownie point type question breh
Theres a study by a neurologist or some shyt, talking about woman with multiple partners are incapable of holding a LTR
The same rule doesn't apply to men, since they generally have higher levels of oxytocin when they get into relationships (they develop stronger bonds, matter fact it has the power to make a basic bytch look like a 9)

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
We don't see hoes as wife material. Stop trying to make "it" happen.

uqY3IE2.gif

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Of course it matters for both parties....Friends of mine (men) are in the high dozens or over 100, and that should be a red flag, disqualification.....But, girls who barely have 7 will overlook that, which says a lot about their sexuality, and how they view women and themselves. Having a good judge of character and being perceptive is important, all the girls I fukk with, are nowhere near these kind of numbers. A girls in her mid 20's, or early 30's, should have a healthy sexual life, and experiences, why not? That shouldn't be an issue.

A lot of these things are guys really hung up on archaic and outdated beliefs from religion and earlier culture, the Madonna complex. A women is either a whore, or a virgin. And that's an unhealthy viewpoint. She's human. She's had sex, it's not all that serious. Obviously, certain sex acts, and numbers will be an issue...because that goes to character, personality, and healthy self esteem vs. women who degrade themselves sexually because of their lack of self worth....

Friends of mine, are controlling, obsessive, paranoid, possessive with women, and it's all based in this way of thinking. This goes to gender roles and misogyny, and it's a repressive part of society.

It's not repressive, unless you consider genetic programming to be repressive.

We like hoes because we like p*ssy.

But we don't like claiming hoes because they have sex with everybody and should we marry one, there will always be a question of whether the kid is ours. There was no dna testing 20,000 years ago. Thus, the aversion. Also what sort of respect in society could a man have if every man in that society has had sex with that man's wife? Your feminist viewpoints are maybe 40 years old. These attitudes toward female sexuality are as old as man himself and will continue long after we're dead. To change is to fight thousands of years of genetic conditioning.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think I was pretty clear I am not interested in marrying (at all) but particularly a 'hoe', what I am trying to convey is what constitutes one....I don't consider someone a hoe if they have a reasonable amount of partners, meaning I don't hold women to a different standard then I hold myself.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The count doesn't matter its how she handles herself

Ive slept with girls who have numbers up into the 80s but you would never know.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
The count doesn't matter its how she handles herself

Ive slept with girls who have numbers up into the 80s but you would never know.

Not disagreeing. It's the person and not the number.

But 80 is large by any ones standards.

I haven't met 80 men in my life I would want to think about fukking lol