Why are there non crackhead homeless people still on the street after 5+ years?

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I was only homeless for 8 months in 2015.
It gave me the motivation to get off my ass and get a job. And I landed an accounts analyst position with Aflac on wall street due to my grind. It was some real shyt.
:wow:
It actually made me never take anything for granted ever again. Cause life can do a kickflip on you and you can be out on yo ass.
See I understand 8 months but 10+ years and you not a crackhead, you just lazy as fukk IMO

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's a choice
10 years ago when hurricane Sandy hit New York City I saw people homeless on the streets of new york I would never expect to see homeless.

So in situations like that...when your apartment gets flooded or destroyed in a tropical storm..and you lost everything...that ain't a choice.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Some young dude caught me at the stop light yesterday and asked if I had some change I told him no. He then asked a $10 or $20? I said nah I don't have any cash.

He was no older than 21 able bodied :snoop:
yeah like I will seriously not have cash on hand and it feels bad but I haven't carried cash in years

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I don’t know what world some of you nikkas live in :russ:

I mean I understand this board is filled with 6 figga nikkas that go on vacation whenever they want but this is not the REAL WORLD of sane individuals
There are three tiers to this economy
I ain’t got it
I’m one health scare/family scare/car breakdown away from ain’t got it
Bezos/Blood Money
It also shows that anybody who agrees with this nut ass nikka
Has a very simplistic view of life
You don’t know what people are going through
What type of illness they are dealing with
The psyche of having it all to losing that shyt over night and the people who said they had you
Are nowhere to be found
Sure you may have resiliency but many humans don’t
Muthafukkas give up after one failed relationship or feel they don’t deserve a second chance at life
So many factors go into something besides
THeY JUsT LaZY
This wasn’t meant to be a real conversation
This was just to get the puters puting and the nut ass congregation of thecoli to

byah-brooker2x.gif

In a circle jerk of capitalist/I got mines and I’m elite nikka

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
some people are just losers and/or glass is half empty types.

we've all been down on our luck. Its no biggie.

a few years ago I had to sleep on a family friends couch for a few weeks till I found a place.
Moved into a basement apartment I found on Craigslist because it was hella cheap and the owner of the building didnt run credit or check work history (I think the place was illegal).

I bought a $100 couch on FB marketplace and a $200 mattress on Amazon and worked my ass off for 3 years flipping anything I could get my hands on.

Moved out of that place with $xxx,xxx in the bank and living lovely now.

I dont want to hear anybody's excuses in the first world.
our lives are made up of the decisions we make everyday.

a lot of people are too smart of their own good and can only come up with reasons on why shyt dont work.
so they stay on sites like this looking for news to confirm their "the world is corrupt" opinions.

truth is their problem is them