Why are some of you more anti-LBGT than anti-White supremacy?

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exposing them online, putting them on that summerjam screen, and getting them fired/forcing them to resign from public office.

Basically messing their money up.
Also, getting their social media accounts banned/suspended so they can't radicalize more minds with their messages.
That has been happening at the the start of social media era that was what be cancel was about but the thing is they get a slap on the wrist for being :mjpls:because the company's themselves are :mjpls:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
"Twitter babble"

Negro you're out here tossing around q anon grooming accusations like a softball and you want to accuse ME of Twitter babble?!?!?

I'm just waiting for you to explain how you equate LGBT with white supremacy but you can't even do that. Guess you've been groomed by whatever social media is tossing at you:manny:
Never had social media

Try again fakkit

I have nephews in 2nd and 4th grade that complain to me about this shyt

Teachers writing like me notes for trans kids and passing them out to straight kids

They are asked for alliegence and pledges in class to lgbtb like it's game of thrones

You can call it conspiracy all you want, you just want the right for it to continue :manny:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Never had social media

Try again fakkit

I have nephews in 2nd and 4th grade that complain to me about this shyt

Teachers writing like me notes for trans kids and passing them out to straight kids

They are asked for alliegence and pledges in class to lgbtb like it's game of thrones

You can call it conspiracy all you want, you just want the right for it to continue :manny:

Never had social media but accuses everyone of being a groomer. Sounds totally plausible.

Maybe you're 2nd and 4th grade nieces and nephews complained to their concerned uncle about how they have to say a pledge to a rainbow flag. Also Sounds totally plausible and not made up to win an internet argument.

The irony of you calling me a Karen is hilarious btw because you sound like a white woman at a school board meeting.

Are you ever going to explain how lgbt equals white supremacy?

ScottyG

Daps
Are you ever going to explain how lgbt equals white supremacy?
Find me a post mentioning social media of mine

I'll wait

Man this is wild, y'all really think gay representation in media will turn kids gay lol

You one of them, let's keep the show with the kids going type fakkits
Disingenuous on purpose

Already straw manning social media influence on me cuz you know you have nothing to stand on :mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
Find me a post mentioning social media of mine

I'll wait

You one of them, let's keep the show with the kids going type fakkits
Disingenuous on purpose

Already straw manning social media influence on me cuz you know you have nothing to stand on :mjlol:

Unlike you I'm not about to go through your post history looking for you talking about your twitter account. That's a pathetic pivot.

Also fukk a straw man, I just found your anecdote of your nieces and nephews talking about their "grooming" to be bullshyt lol.

For the 10th time, are you ever going to explain how lgbt equals white supremacy? Or are you going to bring up some old shyt that I said like an ex girlfriend.

ScottyG

Daps
Also fukk a straw man, I just found your anecdote of your nieces and nephews talking about their "grooming" to be bullshyt lol.
You need to believe this so you can continue to support it

You are a pedo enabler at minimum or a pedo yourself

Who else would fight tooth and nail for kids to be exposed to gayness?

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
I'm a dumbass who can't expound on my own beliefs. Please leave me alone

You'll say anything to avoid explaining your original post lol

Went from calling me a Karen, to a gay, to a pedo, and even made up stories about your nephews talking about grooming.

This Convo was done 5 posts ago so I'm just fukking with you at this point.

ScottyG

Daps
You'll say anything to avoid explaining your original post lol

Went from calling me a Karen, to a gay, to a pedo, and even made up stories about your nephews talking about grooming.

This Convo was done 5 posts ago so I'm just fukking with you at this point.

Keep jihad fighting for the right to talk gay sex with children when you have none brehs:sitdown:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Queers don't have the type of power and influence cacs have and c00ns covet.

Also if we offend the yts, who will give us reparations :troll:

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
Keep jihad fighting for the right to talk gay sex with children when you have none brehs:sitdown:

I have nieces and nephews and I stay in constant contact with their teachers.

Last week they told me about how they learned that LGBT was the new white supremacy.

I'm totally not making that up

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
If it was wrestling and lgbtq and white supremacist were fighting, don't be surprised if a Black person ran to the ring and HELP the white supremacist attack the lgbtq.

It's like when we thought Hogan ran to the ring to help macho man when he was jumped by nwo, but he helped the nwo and gave mach man the 🦵 drop:mjlol:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Because it's easier to punch down than it is to punch up.

I live in a liberal state and I think I run into transpeople once in a blue moon. Sure there are gay people but most of them keep to themselves. I do agree with the idea that these ideas should not be pushed on to children and that you need a certain level of maturity to explore one's sexuality and gender identity if that individual even finds it necessary. I think the powers that be use LGBTQ with Black to an extent as a distraction and I also think some Black women weaponize it to an extent as a means of undermining Black male patriarchy.

BUT

White supremacy is a much larger and more difficult fight because it affects us on 3 levels. As an immediate threat to our physical safety with race soldiers, police, shooters etc. On an economic level with lack of access to capital, higher interest rates, lack of access to jobs with comparable qualifications, insurance costs, etc and just the emotional toll with an undermining of Black beauty, black masculinity, portrayals in the media, news etc. Low key many of us still seek a level of approval from whites, hell some of us seek to start families with white people as a means of giving our offspring a chance to integrate into their communities.

Last edited: