Why are some of you more anti-LBGT than anti-White supremacy?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I think that's life in America being blk male

you have to choose between living under Fleece Johnson politics or Klan politics

One day brehs gonna have to make their own hole to run through, as the edges are sealed off(football terminology for current/former athletes)
The second group.

They're systemically banning books because of "CRT".

And the second group actively does target children

But like the OP said brehs turn into puppy dogs when it comes to realizing these cacs ain’t shyt

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Radicalized is not grooming sexually

Try again and Fight harder for the gays right to talk to other people's kids about gay sex and it's intricacies because white supremacy exists:laff:

If you want to protect your kids against gay messaging I'm cool with it.

I'm just saying we need Black men to get on board with fighting White Supremacy the same way some fight against the gay agenda.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps

I'm just saying we need Black men to get on board with fighting White Supremacy the same way some fight against the gay agenda.
Are nikkas in the streets marching with guns over lgbt?:childplease:

Seems like nikkas is consistent and fighting back against neither and offering lip service vs both

You got beef, take it up with the cacs writing anti gay laws you scary gay nikkas

Coming for black people is lazy, disingenuous, bytch made, and c00nish when we don't write laws and never have

B b but your sentiments...

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You trying to play word games to avoid going out bad:francis:
Let me rephrase that from indoctrination to grooming

Which of those two groups is grooming other people's children?

I'll wait

I'm guessing by "Word games" you must mean "stop using my argument against me"

And for the record banning books is one of the strongest forms of indoctrination and has been historically used by facist regimes. It establishes an in group and an out group. Those same anti lgbt laws are being used to ban whole AASP curriculums (ie desantis used this loophole to ban AA studies using that reasoning). Members of the proud boys have successfully filed complaints to remove black literature from Florida schools.

Oh yeah, I'm using the word indoctrination instead of grooming. You're probably going to have a problem with that since I'm not using your scary right wing buzzwords.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:jbhmm: How does one go about doing that outside of just killing them:demonic: if you mean voting for more democrat politicians in power a majority of black men already do that even the one who are against :dame: still more often than not than not vote dem.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:jbhmm: How does one go about doing that outside of just killing them:demonic:

Exposing them online, putting them on that summerjam screen, and getting them fired/forcing them to resign from public office. Because too many white supremacists value anonymity and don't want their faces and names to be connected with their hateful ideals.

Basically messing their money up.
And if they try to run to gofundme/kickstarter after getting deplatformed and banned, get them kicked off there too for violating TOS.
Also, getting their social media accounts banned/suspended so they can't radicalize more minds with their messages.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
False choice.

Black folks already know what's up with White Supremacy. We don't have talk about it 24/7 to be against it or recognize how it works.

I don't understand why yall want to associate this LGBT agenda pushing bullshyt with Black folks and throw anyone who stands against it on the side of White Supremacy.

This is some FD Signifier shaming ass bullshyt.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Until they start legislating being gay like right wingers are legislating anti gay laws then they need to shut the fukk up. I bet it’s 5 teachers in the whole country that have “exposed” kids to homosexuality

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You type like a Karen looking for a manager nikka :laff:

"Twitter babble"

Negro you're out here tossing around q anon grooming accusations like a softball and you want to accuse ME of Twitter babble?!?!?

I'm just waiting for you to explain how you equate LGBT with white supremacy but you can't even do that. Guess you've been groomed by whatever social media is tossing at you:manny: