Why are some of you more anti-LBGT than anti-White supremacy?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Never had social media but accuses everyone of being a groomer. Sounds totally plausible.
Tbf, "grooming" always meant the same thing in this context. Oprah and Sally Jesse Raphael had shows about perverts grooming kids.

And yes, what they're doing would have been considered grooming back in the day, talking about 'inappropriate' sexual shyt with kids. Whats going on now is, educators, lawmakers, and lgbt have changed whats considered 'inappropriate' with little to no input from parents.

Lets not be disingenuous.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Tbf, "grooming" always meant the same thing in this context. Oprah and Sally Jesse Raphael had shows about perverts grooming kids.

And yes, what they're doing would have been considered grooming back in the day, talking about 'inappropriate' sexual shyt with kids. Whats going on now is, educators, lawmakers, and lgbt have changed whats considered 'inappropriate' with little to no input from parents.

Lets not be disingenuous.

Yes the term has existed for decades but it wasn't grouped with gay people until recently. It was strictly reserved for actual pedophiles. That's the disingenuous was part.

@ScottyG trying to connect it to white supremacy is even more ridiculous and he knows it lol

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Both extreme LGBT activists and white supremacists are dangerous, mentally sick radicals.

The difference is that white supremacists are vilified and criminalized (which is fantastic) but LGBT+ are put on a social and political pedestal, with full access to indoctrination of children via the education system.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yes the term has existed for decades but it wasn't grouped with gay people until recently. It was strictly reserved for actual pedophiles. That's the disingenuous was part.

@ScottyG trying to connect it to white supremacy is even more ridiculous and he knows it lol

No, it always applied to any such inappropriate contact between ANY adult and a child. Gay ppl werent immune. They just weren't an organized group to be able to point to like, hey, it's them over there.

Now, they're literally wearing rainbows, making it much easier to notice group behavior, and the accusation is being leveled at them as such.

The connection to white supremacy is how it's encouraged/ wielded toward black ppl, both here and globally. They would love for us to voluntarily stop procreating.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Because it's easier to punch down than it is to punch up.

I live in a liberal state and I think I run into transpeople once in a blue moon. Sure there are gay people but most of them keep to themselves. I do agree with the idea that these ideas should not be pushed on to children and that you need a certain level of maturity to explore one's sexuality and gender identity if that individual even finds it necessary. I think the powers that be use LGBTQ with Black to an extent as a distraction and I also think some Black women weaponize it to an extent as a means of undermining Black male patriarchy.

BUT

White supremacy is a much larger and more difficult fight because it affects us on 3 levels. As an immediate threat to our physical safety with race soldiers, police, shooters etc. On an economic level with lack of access to capital, higher interest rates, lack of access to jobs with comparable qualifications, insurance costs, etc and just the emotional toll with an undermining of Black beauty, black masculinity, portrayals in the media, news etc. Low key many of us still seek a level of approval from whites, hell some of us seek to start families with white people as a means of giving our offspring a chance to integrate into their communities.

The best comment in this thread.