Why are some of you more anti-LBGT than anti-White supremacy?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree transgenderism is borderline mental illness and kids should not be subjected to explicit shyt in textbooks etc.

But where is this level of vitriol against the cacs that are trying to erase Black folks history, oppress us and kill Black men in particular?

We just saw a cracka male kill Jordan Neely in cold blood and raise millions of dollars.

That should piss off and amp up every Black man in America.

Yet we see vitriol against gays and women on here.

The shyt comes across as cowardice.
There's a subset of in the closet, dl men who are very vocal and barking the loudest to try to keep the spotlight away from their own explicit activities.

Then there's another subset that have white girlfriends, wives, kids, in-laws or are half white plus or minus themselves...so they can't be anti-white.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
There's a subset of in the closet, dl men who are very vocal and barking the loudest to try to keep the spotlight away from their own explicit activities.

Then there's another subset that have white girlfriends, wives, kids, in-laws or are half white plus or minus themselves...so they can't be anti-white.

:francis:Smfh but you right

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I can't remember the last time I saw a tranny in person.

This shyt is an irrelevant distraction.

White supremacy is crackas trying to overturning the election and discount my vote, allow the police and vigilantes to get away with killing people that look like me, erasing my ancestors history, etc.

You dudes are pussies
I also dont see jewish people, doesnt mean policies made by them wont impact me and others

B b but did you see one:why:

What kind of child logic is that? :mjlol:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lgbt is white supremacy

Be forced to believe a man is a woman cuz your master cacs said so :mjlol:

This.

It started with "Let us love who we want to love", so we legalized gay marriage.

Now we making kids use pro-nouns and telling them it's normal not to feel like your "assigned" sex at birth. We have drag queens being brought into public schools and you have men bearing fake t*ts at the White House. This shyt in the USA is NOT normal at all.

Trying to redefine language as a means of thought control is tyranny. CACs always regress to tyrannical control under the guise of altruism.

Last edited:

ScottyG

Daps
You are an complete idiot.

I don't give a damn about gay people.

White supremacist are mobilizing to bring back damn near Jim Crow and yet folks are focused on fakkits and what they are doing.

It's pathetic
I'm anti-fantasy ideologies that are not beneficial to Black Americans

How you type this and support the lgtb :laff: nikkas type just to type with no logic when it comes to gays... like you riding for your tribe or something

Youre either really dumb or intentionally dumb

ScottyG

Daps
This.

It started with "Let us love who we want to love", so we legalized gay marriage.

Now we making kids use pro-nouns and telling them it's normal not to feel like your "assigned" sex at birth. We have drag queens being brought into public schools and you have men baring fake t*ts at the White House. This shyt in the USA is NOT normal at all.

Trying to redefine language as a means of thought control is tyranny. CACs always regress to tyrannical control under the guise of altruism.
You transphobe bigot who is jealous of and hates his own black momma:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:you just want to see white folks win

Did i do it right @Voice of Reason you retarded fakkit:mjlol:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
This.

Now we making kids use pro-nouns and telling them it's normal not to feel like your "assigned" sex at birth. We have drag queens being brought into public schools and you have men baring fake t*ts at the White House. This shyt in the USA is NOT normal at all.

Yup. And you got people like myself that were pro-gay marriage and the elders warning that you're opening up the floodgates if you let it happen. Looks like they were right and it didn't just stop at them getting married and living in peace. :francis:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Elephant in the room

IMG-3536.png

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
That should piss off and amp up every Black man in America.
Didn’t need that incident to be amped up.

I’m perpetually amped up. That’s a side effect of being black with some sense in America.

But as far as the other shyt, name names. Call them to task if you’re that amped up. :unimpressed:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that's life in America being blk male

you have to choose between living under Fleece Johnson politics or Klan politics

One day brehs gonna have to make their own hole to run through, as the edges are sealed off(football terminology for current/former athletes)