Why are some of you more anti-LBGT than anti-White supremacy?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
This.

It started with "Let us love who we want to love", so we legalized gay marriage.

Now we making kids use pro-nouns and telling them it's normal not to feel like your "assigned" sex at birth. We have drag queens being brought into public schools and you have men baring fake t*ts at the White House. This shyt in the USA is NOT normal at all.

Trying to redefine language as a means of thought control is tyranny. CACs always regress to tyrannical control under the guise of altruism.

It's natural to push back against this. No one wants that shyt subjected to kids.

But also peep that the same billionaires that funded the anti-CRT shyt is funding this tranny hysteria distraction.

We need to keep the same energy for white supremacists.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Cause they're scared and choose weaker targets
Yep.

The fact that when I discuss punching Nazis and fighting back against white supremacists in real life on here is met with :whoa: and "don't put us on a watch list" should tell yall what type of negroes you dealing with on here.

I will always say white supremacy and white supremacists are an existential threat to humanity and my life as a black person. When you see the WHITE face of racism, those pictures of black men and black women lynched from trees with white people skinning and grinning for the camera...those stories of black men and black women being dissappeared by white people still in this era...you can't act brand new around them. It may cost you your life.

Deep down inside...i see on this board that many still want to be accepted by white people no matter much hate they show to us collectively as Black people. They don't have the same fight against white folks like that cause they sign and cash their checks and still depend on them for many things.

They also scared...the white supremacists have guns and military training...they've infiltrated e ery nook and cranny of public life, they control the military and police...they outnumber them.

Not that hard to see why this board act that way sometimes.
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Imagine being more shook by this
TDP-Z-imadali-pride-parade30.jpg

Than this
1529357232726-Atomwaffen-screenshot.jpeg

OathKeepers.jpg

211206093205-patriot-front-lincoln-memorial-march-vpx-super-169.jpg

I could not.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Yep.

The fact that when I discuss punching Nazis and fighting back against white supremacists in real life on here is met with :whoa: and "don't put us on a watch list" should tell yall what type of negroes you dealing with on here.

I will always white supremacy and white supremacists and an existential threat to humanity and my life as a black person. When you see the WHITE face of racism, those pictures of black men and black women lynched from trees with white people skinning and grinning for the camera...those stories of black men and black women being dissappeared by white people still in this era...you can't act brand new around them. It may cost you your life.

Deep down inside...i see on this board that many still want to be accepted by white people no matter much hate they show to us collectively as Black people. They don't have the same fight against white folks like that cause they sign and cash their checks and still depend on them for many things.

They also scared...the white supremacists have guns and military training...they've infiltrated e ery nook and cranny of public life, they control the military and police...they outnumber them.

Not that hard to see why this board act that way sometimes.
:yeshrug:
Was this before or after you called the entire board ******s and ran off with a Britney spears cac bytch mental breakdown :patrice:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My beef is with white supremacy, fascism, capitalism, and the people who support and defend them. My beef is not with LGBTQ (as a whole. If an individual says or does some fukk shyt my beef is with that individual). :manny:

And really, what power does the LGBTQ community have? What can they do that's worse than what the others can? Ask that you respect their pronouns? :heh:

ScottyG

Daps
And this shyt here got daps lol

Does this mean...
It means if the white man decided tomorrow the sky was red

You: who am i gonna believe? This great white man or my lying ass eyes

You nikkas are bottom bytches and don't even know it:laff:

ScottyG

Daps
The second group.

They're systemically banning books because of "CRT".
You trying to play word games to avoid going out bad:francis:
Let me rephrase that from indoctrination to grooming

Which of those two groups is grooming other people's children?

I'll wait