Why are men so petty when it comes to female appearance?

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Don't even think this is strictly a man thing, although we probably do it more. I find women can be equally as petty if not more about how other women look, probably for different reasons. Same about men's looks.

With men, I speculate that because some are heavily invested in their perception of things that we like to project it onto others.
I actually agree with this, Women dress for other women.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
A lot of men on the coli are marginal men. They discriminate because it's a source of power. Black men especially discriminate against black women because that's the only power they will ever have.
You know they are coming for you after this one.:whoo:

Yes, I can see this as a plausible theory.

Last edited:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
that feeling when you're in a room full of attractive women and they're all complimenting each other and excluding you :damn:
it's not intentional, but still, :damn:
women treat busted women differently than beautiful ones :mjcry:
That would suck... you can always find something to compliment someone on, even if you don't find them "attractive".

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Hell its fukked up, but even my mom started treating me different. always inviting me out to places with her to show me off to her friends( when she would tell me to stay home before, or go somewhere without inviting me), being nicer to me in general. Forget about all that treating women like queens bullshyt. im strictly pumping and dumping you sloores. Am i bitter, and damaged?:yeshrug: maybe.

Opposite happened with me. My mom would always try to get her friends to friend me on Facebook so they could see pics of me and my admittedly sexy ass girlfriend. Always taking selfies of me and her. Always trying to take me out to places or calling me downstairs to parade me infront of her friends. Now
When her friends are coming over she's like "don't u have somewhere to be?"
. Like damn ma...im ya baby boy:mjcry:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
A lot of men on the coli are marginal men. They discriminate because it's a source of power. Black men especially discriminate against black women because that's the only power they will ever have.

My natural reaction would be to say something mean about black women. But I'm better than that and honestly you guys have had enough shyt dumped on you.

Instead I ask you to please stop pushing this black men hate black women narrative because all you're doing is causing strife.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
:mjlol::camby:hahaha get real. As a person who has been on both ends of the spectrum when it comes to attractiveness, you women are a lot worse. when i was fat and ugly, i was quiet, awkward, and "weird" to women. no matter what i did or said would matter. No matter how caring and nice( genuinely not that fake nice guy act) i would act towards women i was always labeled a creep. All because i was ugly. and it's not like i wanted to best looking girl in school with the best body. I even went after girls in my own "league". turns out instead of actually dating a guy that is on their level, they rather be cum rags for top notch dudes who just needed a nut. they knew their role tho. Im not ashamed to admit, back in my ugly fatty days i would stay up hours on end at night just thinking. thinking about getting my first girlfriend. All the things we'd do together, all the places id take her, how nice id treat her. just wishing, hoping, and praying one day i got the chance to do it.95 pounds lighter and i was a completely different person. girls telling me how much they liked me, but didn't know if i felt the same:stopitslime:. everything i said was magically funnier for some reason, girls always trying to touch me or get me to notice them. Hell its fukked up, but even my mom started treating me different. always inviting me out to places with her to show me off to her friends( when she would tell me to stay home before, or go somewhere without inviting me), being nicer to me in general. Forget about all that treating women like queens bullshyt. im strictly pumping and dumping you sloores. Am i bitter, and damaged?:yeshrug: maybe.
:childplease::childplease::childplease:
so you're gonna act like you don't remember how ugly girls are treated in every day life by dudes

it's the same shyt, no side is worse, everyone does the same shyt
people like looking at appealing shyt, it sucks sometimes (:mjcry:) but that's how it works

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
My natural reaction would be to say something mean about black women. But I'm better than that and honestly you guys have had enough shyt dumped on you.

Instead I ask you to please stop pushing this black men hate black women narrative because all you're doing is causing strife.

I'm pushing a narrative? I thought I was reporting live via satellite?