Why are men so petty when it comes to female appearance?

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
so you're bitter because people weren't attracted to you when you were unattractive?

genuinely nice people don't turn into a$$holes just because they don't get what they want out of people. a$$holes show their true colors once they realize pretending to be nice doesn't work.

this is one thing I'll never understand about men, you guys ignore the women you aren't attracted to and go after the women you're attracted to but get mad when it's done to you.
Oh but when ngaz figure out how to leverage that attention into upper echelon chix tho... These are the types of complaints lodged in fck ass situation. Those uppr room chix jest wanna get ur attention n have a nice conversation. Life's too short n there's too many good wifey material women outchea to be mad at a lady for being choosy. I'm a choosy nga myself now that I gots finances.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
clearly you didn't read. im not here to argue with you lady.

No I read it, you didn't go after the "prettiest girls" and blah blah blah. but you're still bitter because people weren't attracted to an unattractive person. and that's how a lot of "late blooming" guys are. they claim they were genuinely nice guys but they turned into a$$holes once people started being attracted to them. No, you were always an a$$hole, you just couldn't show it because it would give someone another reason to not be attracted to you. You were supposedly a genuinely nice person but now you're treating women that did nothing to you wrong because people weren't attracted to you in HS.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
No I read it, you didn't go after the "prettiest girls" and blah blah blah. but you're still bitter because people weren't attracted to an unattractive person. and that's how a lot of "late blooming" guys are. they claim they were genuinely nice guys but they turned into a$$holes once people started being attracted to them. No, you were always an a$$hole, you just couldn't show it because it would give someone another reason to not be attracted to you.
wrong. first of all i never said i became an a$$hole. you're just assuming im an a$$hole because im pumping and dumping sloores. i'm still an overall nice person, i just view people, especially women much different.

Ashley Banks

Daps
Oh but when ngaz figure out how to leverage that attention into upper echelon chix tho... These are the types of complaints lodged in fck ass situation. Those uppr room chix jest wanna get ur attention n have a nice conversation. Life's too short n there's too many good wifey material women outchea to be mad at a lady for being choosy. I'm a choosy nga myself now that I gots finances.

but the thing is dudes do the same to females alllll the time. How many times have you seen a thread on here about a girl they didn't like in hs but she became attractive and now they want her or just the random "ugly duckling" story with guys not liking a girl when she was chubby but she lost weight and now they want her. No one sees anything wrong with that but dudes want to act like butt hurt babies when it happens to them.

Ashley Banks

Daps
wrong. first of all i never said i became an a$$hole. you're just assuming im an a$$hole because im pumping and dumping sloores. i'm still an overall nice person, i just view people, especially women much different.

You're treating women like sex objects and insulting them, such a nice person. and you view women differently because they're attracted to an attractive person and weren't attracted to an unattractive person. "you have to be attracted to me when I'm fat and ugly or else you're a bad person :mad:"

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
but the things is dudes do the same to females alllll the time. How many times have you seen a thread on here about a girl they didn't like in hs but she became attractive and now they want her or just the random "ugly duckling" story with guys not liking a girl when she was chubby but she lost weight and now they want her. No one sees anything wrong with that but dudes want to act like butt hurt babies when it happens to them.
you're 100% correct, however there is a difference between men and women. a man will straight up tell a person that he cares about looks with no problems. A women will lie to try and make herself look sweet and innocent to try to not come across as shallow. Thus giving stupid and useless advice on how a man can court her. be it being " nice" a "gentlemen" ect..

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
but the things is dudes do the same to females alllll the time. How many times have you seen a thread on here about a girl they didn't like in hs but she became attractive and now they want her or just the random "ugly duckling" story with guys not liking a girl when she was chubby but she lost weight and now they want her. No one sees anything wrong with that but dudes want to act like butt hurt babies when it happens to them.
Why u worried about butthurt dudes? Lol@brehs being mad cuz they're getting chix. Let some ugly nga spit game n snatch a chick u were interested in, you'll lose all that Past Fck Nga fellowship.

It's like when I was broke only a certain class of female would aggressively holla at me. Now it's different. I never was very aggressive going after chix but I would be more apt to display my personality in a convo with a nice looking chick than a busted one. iiwii.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
You're treating women like sex objects and insulting them, such a nice person. and you view women differently because they're attracted to an attractive person and weren't attracted to an unattractive person. "you have to be attracted to me when I'm fat and ugly or else you're a bad person :mad:"
i did say all women? or did u specifically say sloores? and i view women differently because of the bullshyt they spew out of their mouths, and the contradictory stupidity that they do. you want to be wined and dined and be treated like a queen. yet your with a bum ass nikka who treats you like shyt, bbbut he cute and got good dikk. Im not even mad anymore though:manny: I know im handsome and have no problem getting women now. im selling hoes dreams, until i meet the "right one" if that even exist.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
@ben anderson I don't understand why you're giving me the screw face. Those (Face,body. weight, breast,etc) are not PETTY superficial changes. I clearly stated "untop of petty cosmetic changes" ( i.e hair, accessories, clothes ) To make the distinction between the two.

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

Daps
i did say all women? or did u specifically say sloores? and i view women differently because of the bullshyt they spew out of their mouths, and the contradictory stupidity that they do. you want to be wined and dined and be treated like a queen. yet your with a bum ass nikka who treats you like shyt, bbbut he cute and got good dikk.

you're 100% correct, however there is a difference between men and women. a man will straight up tell a person that he cares about looks with no problems. A women will lie to try and make herself look sweet and innocent to try to not come across as shallow. Thus giving stupid and useless advice on how a man can court her. be it being " nice" a "gentlemen" ect..

breh, you're petty no matter how you try to spin it. you're acting like a baby.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Yes, but you have to understand women are brought up to be weary of men and with good reason. Just look as history men have with women. The UN didn't make CEDAW just to pull it out their ass.

You not getting p*ssy when you want it is not a human right's violation. Women are brought into a world where it's ok for them to get sexually exploited. You act like women cracked the secret macking code and thats why they can have sex anytime with anyone. It does not work like that.

You remember that Louis CK skit...

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

Daps
Yes, but you have to understand women are brought up to be weary of men and with good reason. Just look as history men have with women. The UN didn't make CEDAW just to pull it out their ass.

You not getting p*ssy when you want it is not a human right's violation. Women are brought into a world where it's ok for them to get sexually exploited. You act like women cracked the secret macking code and thats why they can have sex anytime with anyone. It does not work like that.

You remember that Louis CK skit...

:dead: that video reminds me of when my women's studies teacher said it's perfectly ok for women to hate men as long as we don't act on it. The guys in the class were sooo mad but then she asked them how many times they brought pocket knives and pepper spray when they went on dates with women, how many times they made a mental escape plan when they were alone with a woman just incase something went wrong, and how many times a woman invited them into her house but they said they'd wait outside for safety reasons. :heh: They were like "women don't have to do that, they're just making sure they're safe" and my teacher said "safe from who :usure:".

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
A lot of men on the coli are marginal men. They discriminate because it's a source of power. Black men especially discriminate against black women because that's the only power they will ever have.