Why are Humans so afraid of Rats and Mice?

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I was goin to work one morning on the NYC subway...I was curious why one end of the train platform was empty, so I walked over there and saw a huge ass rat just chillin and diggin thru a tipped over garbage can...i turned around and stood at the other end with everyone else...that nikka cleared out the entire train platform :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, the Bubonic plague had just as much to do with Medieval Europe's complete abandonment of proper hygiene as it did with rats. They was dirty as shyt back in those days.

but yeah, they're just disgusting creatures, just like possums, racc00ns, etc. Outside is one thing, but they have no business being in human households.

I understand, but racc00ns look kind of cool when they're young...They will beg you for food too.....But when you feed em, you might as well claim them on your taxes cause they feel like they are entitled to everything in your kitchen////

Rats and possums can die a slow death as far as i'm concerned

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I'm not afraid of mice but but I don't like them either. If you don't find where they entered and cut that shyt off at the head, you will have a problem and their babies will learn not to fear you.

I've never seen a rat though. Opossums though are more common around here. See one of those and you just let it cross you by looking all demonic and shyt.

That big ass rat in that video dragged the other trap onto the glue trap which I found funny.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Rats? shyt imagine going home and u got a family of racc00ns playing in the trash by your crib...or a fukking possum chilling by your window at night

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if humans are really "scared" per se, but definitely there's a natural instinct to kill evade certain rodents like rats, and certain animals like cockroaches

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just being in this thread made me uncomfortable..

there is nothing that will make me get used to having a rat run right past my feet in the dead of night when im taking my dog for a stroll, nah ill never be OK with that.

ive heard how big they can get in NYC but I gotta imagine the ones in the CHI aint too far off.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't even watch that video of the huge rat :to: Those things put a fear in me like no other, I hope they all have their guts ripped out by a cat

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me, it's because they scurry across the ground fast as hell. It's like, if rats/mice were known for biting and attacking humans, they would get you everytime because they move that fast. Plus they are some of the ugliest animals/creatures around. They are one of the only common animals that I don't fukk with. They would have me straight

toonvectors-10804-940.jpg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I couldn't even watch that video of the huge rat :to: Those things put a fear in me like no other, I hope they all have their guts ripped out by a cat
White people amaze me. You should read the comments section in that vid of the huge rat. They're actually mad that dude was about to kill the fukking rat. Those same people were probably elated when Zimmerman got off for killing Trayvon Martin yet they're angry when someone is about to kill a rat they caught in their home. It's simply amazing to me.

Bane

The Fire Rises
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you see rats the size of cats I think that would make anyone :huhldup: