Why are Humans so afraid of Rats and Mice?

Daps
they're gross and utterly useless to both animals and humans. A plague on the Earth and they ushered in the biggest plague the Earth's ever seen.

Rats/mice: why? :why:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

They got my nikka splinter :to:

splinter_tmnt_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Rats are the worst. They're useless. They're are God's worst draft picks ever. Rats are so bad, we associate snitches with them to display our disgust. They're so bad because you never grow up and see cockroaches run at crazy speeds. Eventually you can kill them. Flies, not really, but you can open a window and they'll fly out. A rat is there to inconvenience you. I don't like hearing them either. I remember one time my moms caught 4 rats with some nicely placed traps, but she was asleep when they got caught, so all they did all night was EEK eek EEK eek in the kitchen. shyt scarred me. Now if I ever hear a squeak in the dead of night I go nuts.

Rats remind you of the struggle. Ain't no rich motherfukker dealing with a rat problem in his home. Robert De Niro's not chillin in TriBeCa going "how do I get these rats outta my condo?" Rats just wanna be in ungentrified locations :smh: Then when I found out they jump, I almost had a heart attack

Mind you, I live in NYC too, where rats are about as tall as some toddlers. We're outnumbered 9 to 1 by those fukking hideous creatures. fukk em. fukk em all. I don't wish death on my enemies. I wish rats on your bed. When you're rubbin one out or having a deep conversation with a girl I want a rat to creep up near you and be like EEK eek EEK eek watch how shook you get. fukk a rat.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Rats are the worst. They're useless. They're are God's worst draft picks ever. Rats are so bad, we associate snitches with them to display our disgust. They're so bad because you never grow up and see cockroaches run at crazy speeds. Eventually you can kill them. Flies, not really, but you can open a window and they'll fly out. A rat is there to inconvenience you. I don't like hearing them either. I remember one time my moms caught 4 rats with some nicely placed traps, but she was asleep when they got caught, so all they did all night was EEK eek EEK eek in the kitchen. shyt scarred me. Now if I ever hear a squeak in the dead of night I go nuts.

Rats remind you of the struggle. Ain't no rich motherfukker dealing with a rat problem in his home. Robert De Niro's not chillin in TriBeCa going "how do I get these rats outta my condo?" Rats just wanna be in ungentrified locations :smh: Then when I found out they jump, I almost had a heart attack

Mind you, I live in NYC too, where rats are about as tall as some toddlers. We're outnumbered 9 to 1 by those fukking hideous creatures. fukk em. fukk em all. I don't wish death on my enemies. I wish rats on your bed. When you're rubbin one out or having a deep conversation with a girl I want a rat to creep up near you and be like EEK eek EEK eek watch how shook you get. fukk a rat.
:scusthov::camby:I would concede that war. I can't deal with no fukking rats.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:scusthov::camby:I would concede that war. I can't deal with no fukking rats.

I was like seven. I thought you kill rats the same way you kill roaches; they just happened to be faster. Well, I found a rat, and actually had him cornered. So somehow I was able to step on him and I'm thinking I killed it. That son of a rat jumped after I did that and I turned around and ran the other way yelling like Doug Funnie. To this day, even if I find a dead rat on a trap, I won't take it out myself. I'm always afraid if I go near it it'll move and bring itself back to life, like I'm the Benny Hinn of rats

The worst part is when you move to a nice house, no rat problems, all clean, and then one day, one just shows up. You ask yourself the same questions that you would ask yourself if you got someone pregnant and didn't want to

"How did this happen?"

"I protected everything? Whose fault is this?"

"What did I do wrong?"

"So when are you gonna kill it?"

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I was like seven. I thought you kill rats the same way you kill roaches; they just happened to be faster. Well, I found rat, and actually had him cornered. So somehow I was able to step on him and I'm thinking I killed it. That son of a rat jumped after I did that and I turned around and ran the other way yelling like Doug Funnie. To this day, even if I find a dead rat on a trap, I won't take it out myself. I'm always afraid if I go near it it'll move and bring itself back to life, like I'm the Benny Hinn of rats

The worst part is when you move to a nice house, no rat problems, all clean, and then one day, one just shows up. You ask yourself the same questions that you would ask yourself if you got someone pregnant and didn't want to

"How did this happen?"

"I protected everything? Whose fault is this?"

"What did I do wrong?"

"So when are you gonna kill it?"
:deadmanny:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tellem why you mad

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Willing to bet OP was watching Inglorious b*stards prior to making this thread