Why are Humans so afraid of Rats and Mice?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Mice ain't no trouble but these fukkin rats are a whole different story. They look at you with them demonic, beedy eyes trying get a piece of you. They get :dead: on sight if I get 'em.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i grew up in harlem we had some HUGE fukking rats on my block. right now theres a brand new co-op building standing where there used to be a junkyard and that shyt was od packed with rats. it was horrible :scusthov:

we had some in our apartment and building too and i just always been terrified of them. the ONE animal that scares me more than rats is opossums. they are just a giant rat with a skull like face, bigger fangs, claws, and a huge hairy tail. :lupe:
opossum021.jpg

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Mice are one thing. Never really feared them, but rats? nikka, I've seen rats out here that are almost the size of my cat. I can't.

Where did you get the avi from? :patrice:

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Coming up I dealt with mice in the house on the semi-regular....they had a brother shook, but not :sadbron::merchant::to: like a f'in rat would've. Thank goodness I never encountered one indoors. Working in DC now, I used to see a good amount of 'em around Penn Quarter 'til early this year....city must've ponied up to finally have 'em removed (knocks wood). Used to alter my walking route every morning to avoid that gang.

If I ever did have a close encounter w/one, I'd like to say I'd deal with it Paul-Anthony-in-House-Party style (y'all know the scene), but I'm afraid that'd be :duck:. :guilty:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:cats are really in here saying 'becuz of the bubonic plague'...really? :what:

thats why you jumping on chairs? :skip:

its 2013...not 1513...theres these things called antibiotics around now...

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol, the Bubonic plague had just as much to do with Medieval Europe's complete abandonment of proper hygiene as it did with rats. They was dirty as shyt back in those days.

but yeah, they're just disgusting creatures, just like possums, racc00ns, etc. Outside is one thing, but they have no business being in human households.