Why are Dominicans wholly convinced they aren't black?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
There are many "Tri racial" and "Quadroons" in Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic.

There are many Octoroons and Quadroon in Cuba who are considered white. Its levels this.
true

i got a PR friend that looks biracial but his parents and his grandparents could pass as white.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:russ:lets be honest fresh off the boat caribbeans with the exception of some jamaicans have 0 swag:mjlol::mjlol:

i dont necessarily disagree with that but I'm not off the boat I been here 29 years so that doesn't apply to me :manny:
Dude is a good example of what your latinos friends in NYC REALLY
Think of you. Consider his post intelligence.

:pachaha: whatever dude we hate black people :duck:. If that's what will finally make u go to bed at night and sleep peacefully because u proved a point then here have it. Maybe u can wake up fresh in the morning and get a job.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
i dont necessarily disagree with that but I'm not off the boat I been here 29 years so that doesn't apply to me :manny:

:pachaha: whatever dude we hate black people :duck:. If that's what will finally make u go to bed at night and sleep peacefully because u proved a point then here have it. Maybe u can wake up fresh in the morning and get a job.
off the boat people are hilarious

Magic 8 Ball

Right on Cue
Daps
Reppin
Pool Table
Those "mestizos" are really mulattos and all the islands have noticeable "mulatto" or light skin people. Guyana and T&T is half black/half indian, you have Chinese and Arabs all over as well (especially Chinese)

Are Chinese and Arabs in all islands or just in Trinidad and Guyana? I just remember I know a Jamaican Chinese dude who looks black but has a last name Chung.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Are Chinese and Arabs in all islands or just in Trinidad and Guyana? I just remember I know a Jamaican Chinese dude who looks black but has a last name Chung.

Other islands have Arab, Chinese, and Indians but they are minorites unlike Guyana and Trinadad. Im a Jamaican dude with an Indian last name.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
There's mad Chinese in Jamaica i know, i got some in my family

but there are Indians, Chinese, and Arabs on all the islands; the Dutch islands tend to not have Arabs and Indians but they do have Chinese

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Not really. Most look mixed to me

I live In central Florida. NOT ONE DAY goes by that dont see a "latino" that passes the eyeball test as a black American and vice versa. Just the other day I was talking to a girl who I thought I was a brown skinned black chick that was Domo.

I was talking to this old man one time that I thought was Rican and he was a black man from Detroit.

Many latinos pass the eyeball test as African Americans and vice versa. Why is this so hard to understand?

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I live In central Florida. NOT ONE DAY goes by that dont see a "latino" that passes the eyeball test as a black American and vice versa. Just the other day I was talking to a girl who I thought I was a brown skinned black chick that was Domo.

I was talking to this old man one time that I thought was Rican and he was a black man from Detroit.

Many latinos pass the eyeball test as African Americans and vice versa. Why is this so hard to understand?

Yeah some but not most

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

:rudy: I Probably make more paper than you. :umad:Fallback.