Why are Dominicans wholly convinced they aren't black?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Why not just leave Dominicans alone?
Let them be, let them go hang with their hispanic latino brethren and just disown them..they dont want to be down, why are you forcing them to be?? tell them to fukk off and keep it moving. build with Black people that are for the cause, not these confused sambo's, its a complete waste of valuable time and energy you'll never get back.

They wanna add our Swag to the team but we only roll with ourselves :blessed:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like its been said, black=african american in MANY people's eyes. right or wrong, thats just what that label means.

im a white boy looking dominican and ive hit people with the "im not white, im dominican" before :manny:
Come on, he asked him does black lives matter, and this fool said he's not black, he's Dominican!

The question was about race in this country, and the guy knew it. He is just used to saying he isn't black. You think if a cop pull you over, and you look black, the cop is going to think, "he's Dominican, not black"?

Watching that video confirmed that some Dominicans do truly mean they aren't black, not what you're implying.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Come on, he asked him does black lives matter, and this fool said he's not black, he's Dominican!

The question was about race in this country, and the guy knew it. He is just used to saying he isn't black. You think if a cop pull you over, and you look black, the cop is going to think, "he's Dominican, not black"?

Watching that video confirmed that some Dominicans do truly mean they aren't black, not what you're implying.

PM this post to a month ago when I might have cared enough to respond

We the shyt breh that's why ya so desperate to have us acknowledge ya :win:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
fukking and wifing are 2 different things. Only simps would wife up broads that hate their people.

:russ:

Licking a white woman's a$$hole falls where on the spectrum?

I think it goes beyond simping to eat a white chicks shyt particles then jump on the net and be super militant. @houston911 you seeing this shyt :dead:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PM this post to a month ago when I might have cared enough to respond

We the shyt breh that's why ya so desperate to have us acknowledge ya :win:
If you say so.

The reason why people keep talking about some Dominicans is because its 2015, not 1934, and its a shock to hear people who either look black or have black in them, say they aren't black. It's like looking at a dinosaur. You seem to need t acknowledge that part. The video just proved black doesn't always mean not African American but literally they aren't black.

It's crazy to me considering everyone in the west that's black damn near have the same story. I'm not dissing Dominicans as a whole, but you have to admit that video was crazy!

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
If you say so.

The reason why people keep talking about some Dominicans is because its 2015, not 1934, and its a shock to hear people who either look black or have black in them, say they aren't black. It's like looking at a dinosaur. You seem to need t acknowledge that part. The video just proved black doesn't always mean not African American but literally they aren't black.

It's crazy to me considering everyone in the west that's black damn near have the same story. I'm not dissing Dominicans as a whole, but you have to admit that video was crazy!

:yeshrug:

Why even argue with @beanz I've seen dude post some pretty disrespectful shyt about black people before. If he wants to be a cac let him :yeshrug:

Im not white I'm dominican :youngsabo:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I think it goes beyond simping to eat a white chicks shyt particles then jump on the net and be super militant. @houston911 you seeing this shyt :dead:

Who raised these guys?

Magic 8 Ball

Right on Cue
Daps
Reppin
Pool Table
Ok, let me see if I get it right. In the Caribbean the non blacks include:

Some Cubans (white)
Some Puerto Ricans (white and mestizos)
Some Dominicans (mestizos and white)
Some Trini (East Indians)

Any other Carbbeans that are not black?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

I ain't simping no self hating woman who practices watered down Yoruba shyt from Nigeria. I rather get with an actual West African woman before getting with a c00n.

Beaides, eating ass posts are mostly :troll: shyt.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Ok, let me see if I get it right. In the Caribbean the non blacks include:

Some Cubans (white)
Some Puerto Ricans (white and mestizos)
Some Dominicans (mestizos and white)
Some Trini (East Indians)

Any other Carbbeans that are not black?
Those "mestizos" are really mulattos and all the islands have noticeable "mulatto" or light skin people. Guyana and T&T is half black/half indian, you have Chinese and Arabs all over as well (especially Chinese)

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Why even argue with @beanz I've seen dude post some pretty disrespectful shyt about black people before. If he wants to be a cac let him :yeshrug:

Dude is a good example of what your latinos friends in NYC REALLY
Think of you. Consider his post intelligence.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Those "mestizos" are really mulattos and all the islands have noticeable "mulatto" or light skin people. Guyana and T&T is half black/half indian, you have Chinese and Arabs all over as well (especially Chinese)

There are many "Tri racial" and "Quadroons" in Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic.

There are many Octoroons and Quadroon in Cuba who are considered white. Its levels this.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Why not just leave Dominicans alone?
Let them be, let them go hang with their hispanic latino brethren and just disown them..they dont want to be down, why are you forcing them to be?? tell them to fukk off and keep it moving. build with Black people that are for the cause, not these confused sambo's, its a complete waste of valuable time and energy you'll never get back.

Again, the only problem with this is that many Dominicans look like Black Americans so they find themselves in places with blacks and it can get tense sometimes.