Why are Dominicans wholly convinced they aren't black?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
your simping of the Dominican women must not be at the cost of your black pride. Besides, I rather get me an Igbo woman from Nigeria or an Ethiopian woman if I want a black woman that ain't c00ning.

fukk outta here clown, type your name and "Pawg" into search and you in those white women threads lusting after them talking about eating ass, yet have the audacity to call out someone else about black pride :dead:

pawg-13-24.jpg

ass gonna get ate viciously

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/6637798/

You only pro-black when the ass on a white chick ain't fat.

Daps
1. Because despite popular belief racism colorism, and thinking that Blackness is bad isn't limited to just the USA.
2. Some people can't seem to grasp the difference between race and ethnicity. Some people think Black means American. It's not just Dominicans, many others do the same thing. I've seen other Blacks say Zoe Saldana's not Black. I've seen some people try to say that Nicki and Rihanna aren't Black, "they're Trinidadian and Bajan". It's interesting because nobody seems to feel that way about any other race. There's white celebs from England, France, Australia, Canada, etc. and nobody says they're not white.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
1. Because despite popular belief racism colorism, and thinking that Blackness is bad isn't limited to just the USA.
2. Some people can't seem to grasp the difference between race and ethnicity. Some people think Black means American. It's not just Dominicans, many others do the same thing. I've seen other Blacks say Zoe Saldana's not Black. I've seen some people try to say that Nicki and Rihanna aren't Black, "they're Trinidadian and Bajan". It's interesting because nobody seems to feel that way about any other race. There's white celebs from England, France, Australia, Canada, etc. and nobody says they're not white.
I'm pretty sure people don't say that black Carribeans and Africans aren't black, what you're talking about usually only applies to black people from Latin America because of the misconception many Americans have that Latino is a race.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I'm pretty sure people don't say that black Carribeans and Africans aren't black, what you're talking about usually only applies to black people from Latin America because of the misconception many Americans have that Latino is a race.
Many people say that Africans amd Caribbeans arent black ive heard ot many times. Theres many AA people that say Obama isnt black

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
That's just anti-blackness

Many people say that Africans amd Caribbeans arent black ive heard ot many times. Theres many AA people that say Obama isnt black
There's people who think Obama was born in kenya and a muslim. your point? :beli:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why not just leave Dominicans alone?
Let them be, let them go hang with their hispanic latino brethren and just disown them..they dont want to be down, why are you forcing them to be?? tell them to fukk off and keep it moving. build with Black people that are for the cause, not these confused sambo's, its a complete waste of valuable time and energy you'll never get back.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
fukk outta here clown, type your name and "Pawg" into search and you in those white women threads lusting after them talking about eating ass, yet have the audacity to call out someone else about black pride :dead:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/6637798/

You only pro-black when the ass on a white chick ain't fat.

fukking and wifing are 2 different things. Only simps would wife up broads that hate their people.