Why are Dominicans wholly convinced they aren't black?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
So are dominicans obsessed with haitians? Im pretty sure a significant number of threads on a dominican forum are in some way about haitians.......

anyway , a minority of individuals trying to inquire as to white dominicans diminish their African ancestry and augument their supposed "taino" ancestry isnt obsession , and in no shape or form means that blacks are obsessed with your people...

You generally wont see blacks on hispanics websites , because as i said , we dont care about you all.

The only obsession is the one your people have with blacks. GET OFF OF OUR WEBSITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dominicans and haitians share a border and have an immigration problem, so of course u gonna find haitian threads in dominican forums. just as many as dominican threads in haitian forums.

but blacks and dominicans really dont have anything to do with each other outside of the ones that grew up around each other.

n like i said, this isnt just your website

all those exclamation points :banderas::umad:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
But its mostly Black and your trolling at this point? Plus who listen gwalla hop anyway besides latinos
:upsetfavre:.

i do absolutely no trolling. i only defend my people. if u have a problem with that put me on ignore :manny: dont know what to tell u.

i dont listen to any hip hop either but like ive said before, i consider the coli a bad habit i havent been able to quit yet. as soon as i start my new job i wont have time to post and i wont be here reading ya cry baby shyt anymore :smugbiden:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
i do absolutely no trolling. i only defend my people. if u have a problem with that put me on ignore :manny: dont know what to tell u.

i dont listen to any hip hop either but like ive said before, i consider the coli a bad habit i havent been able to quit yet. as soon as i start my new job i wont have time to post and i wont be here reading ya cry baby shyt anymore :smugbiden:

Why do you care about you what blacks say about your kind though.

You already stated that there no real connection?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Why do you care about you what blacks say about your kind though.

You already stated that there no real connection?

i really dont, but i work 10 hour shifts and 8 of those hours are downtime. if u notice, i barely post when im not at work. im most active while im here monday thru thursday from 6am to 4pm :yeshrug:. if i dont got shyt to do why not shoot the shyt with you clowns?

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
i really dont, but i work 10 hour shifts and 8 of those hours are downtime. if u notice, i barely post when im not at work. im most active while im here monday thru thursday from 6am to 4pm :yeshrug:. if i dont got shyt to do why not shoot the shyt with you clowns?

There tons of Dominicans and Hispanics forum for you to lurk on. As well as baseball forums. You can always go there.

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Nobody was using black as a cultural identifier prior to the black power movement of the seventies not even americans.

Black took the back burner to Negro and Colored

After that movement the word was associated with Americans. In the modern context black is reference to American black culture
Thats false

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
People identify with their nationality.

To some black=African-America, technically they're not Americans