Why are Chris Brown Stans so delusional about his career and overhype his talent?

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Oh so this is the "let's pretend r Kelly doesn't exist thread"? How the fukk is usher better than r Kelly? The fukk is wrong with u op?

Did you not see the last 20 years part? :comeon:
Chris Brown is a bootleg version of Usher.
Why would I bring up R Kelly?

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
He’s a disappointment. Back in the mid 2000s when he first came out we THOUGHT he would be our version of Usher but he never lived up to his potential.

Why would anyone think that a year after Confessions? Why are black artist always disposable? I'm a year older than Chris. Usher is the star of my generation, if you put it like that.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I’ve never understood why people call him a great dancer, he takes already popping dances and does them very well

He came in Harlem shaking and krumping, now he’s milly rocking, shooting and hitting dem folks

MJ made up his own dances, people imitate him, not the other way round

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I rate him very highly as a dancer but I've never felt he was a good singer just competent.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My main point is musically. Everthing Chris Brown has done stage wise has been done before as a matter of Fact.
Cough Cough MC Hammer :sas2:

Fair enough, musically he's meh, few songs I like but nothing in his catalogue is a classic.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why would anyone think that a year after Confessions? Why are black artist always disposable? I'm a year older than Chris. Usher is the star of my generation, if you put it like that.

Born in 1988. So Run It and Excuse Me Miss were big hits my senior year. I used to sing Excuse Me to the broads back then too :russ: Then Kiss Kiss dropped the year after. And breh was only 17 or so at the time so it looked like he was gonna mature and have a better career than Usher. Deuces was a heat rock too that came a couple years later. Anyway, he never lived up to the potential. The domestic abuse shyt happened and now he looks like he’s on all types of drugs. I feel bad for even comparing him to Usher before. It’s no different than how we used to think Carmelo was as good as LeBron or that Vince Young was gonna take over the NFL.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Born in 1988. So Run It and Excuse Me Miss were big hits my senior year. I used to sing Excuse Me to the broads back then too :russ: Then Kiss Kiss dropped the year after. And breh was only 17 or so at the time so it looked like he was gonna mature and have a better career than Usher. Deuces was a heat rock too that came a couple years later. Anyway, he never lived up to the potential. The domestic abuse shyt happened and now he looks like he’s on all types of drugs. I feel bad for even comparing him to Usher before. It’s no different than how we used to think Carmelo was as good as LeBron or that Vince Young was gonna take over the NFL.

I remember Confessions being huge in High School the year prior.That's the Same generation to me. People always downplay Usher and pretend that Chris Brown and Timberlake surpassed him some how.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
And hate or love that F.A.M.E album but that was after the Rihanna incident and damn near every song was a hit

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Why do ya'll throw the words classic and legends around so easily!? WTF? :dahell:

What groundbreaking shyt has he done to be a legend?

He has plenty of classic songs
First album a classic
Easily the most popular R&B artist since Confessions Usher
Longevity
Etc...

What hasn’t he done, the only thing he hasn’t accomplished is multiple classic albums