Why are Chris Brown Stans so delusional about his career and overhype his talent?

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
You have some calling him the real King of R&B on Twitter right now.

What classic album does Chris Brown have?

I can only take dudes voice in doses.

Mind you, I enjoyed songs from his first two albums but those were not classics :martin:

What has Chris Brown done to be consider the king?

Usher is the most successful male R&B artist of the past 20 years, Yet Chris Brown fans seems to ignore that fact and say shyt like "Well Chris can do back flips and he's the next Michael Jackson". :martin:

I don't know if I should be more outrage at the Jacquees King Declaration or at people crowning Chris Brown the King. I Swear most of these people hype him up because he is light skinned :mjpls:

Last edited:
Daps
I definitely agree on the usher part.

People tend to act like Chris surpassed him the moment he came in the game when Chris never had an album close on the level of confessions.

I think people got caught up in the dance moves.

Vocally he was never better than neyo, Mario, Lloyd, pleasure p, sammie, etc who came up with him.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I always say Chris had "potential" to be one of the greats be it seems he lacks focus to have that goat run. He's been able to put together a nice catalog of hits but none of his albums have cohesiveness. I will say that he's got a lot charisma and an energy that makes for good performances.

Potential? :camby:

Nikkas only hyped him up because he could dance and the females love him because he's light skinnned.

He ain't fukkin with Usher's catalog.

Miguel is a better artist than CB.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I think if he and Rihanna didn't have that fight, he would've progressed into being the king. His a very skillful singer. Sometimes his voice sounds nasally to me but he can sing. His dancing is very precise. He does have that MJ precision

:mjlol:His music has been trash for the most part of this decade. Who cares if he can dance.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I remember Chris Brown Stans on this very site said he's be the closest to Michael Jackson lmaooo

I had to let them know that he never even reached Bobby Brown's level when Bobby was at his peak

Even Bobby Brown's catalog shyts on Chris brown. I don't give a fukk if Chris Brown does backflips or not.