Why are black men the only minorities who get berated for not voting democrat

Daps
I never said that women should be expected to marry ugly men. The point is a lot of attractive BW pass on men who are 6s or 7s in looks, have Grant Hill personalities and/or they’re under 6ft tall but have good character while trying to get with men who are tall with swag who aren’t marriage minded. Then when they hit 30 or 35 and lack marriage-minded options, they’re complaining about the lack of good men.

Read the comments. Stop putting this on black women.

lib123

All Star
Daps
So who are the 6 and 7 black men marrying? Are they marrying 6 and 7 black women? Are they interested in 6 and 7 black women? And 5’10 attractive black men still do well.

The original comment was about Asian and Latino men marrying their women at higher rates. I was saying that those women seek out those marriage minded men younger in larger numbers. What happens is a lot of the 6 and 7 men of other races who are on the right paths get scooped up earlier by those women while many of the 6 and 7 BW spend more their 20s having fun and chasing who they consider 9s and 10s. By the time things flip in their 30s and the 6 and 7 black men are more established and still single, they have more options than ever and they’re less likely to settle down. This dynamic isn’t entirely BW’s fault, the parents of other races usually put their daughters on game and tell them to secure the good dudes sooner. And WW know they age and lose their looks faster so the have more internal motivation to find marriage minded men earlier.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Read the comments. Stop putting this on black women.

Not putting it on BW. You're part of the problem by not letting BW know the game and how they can maximize their chances of securing stable relationships. BM aren't entirely to blame for the current state of Black relationships.

Daps
The original comment was about Asian and Latino men marrying their women at higher rates. I was saying that those women seek out those marriage minded men younger in larger numbers. What happens is a lot of the 6 and 7 men of other races who are on the right paths get scooped up earlier by those women while many of the 6 and 7 BW spend more their 20s having fun and chasing who they consider 9s and 10s. By the time things flip in their 30s and the 6 and 7 black men are more established and still single, they have more options than ever and they’re less likely to settle down. This dynamic isn’t entirely BW’s fault, the parents of other races usually put their daughters on game and tell them to secure the good dudes sooner. And WW know they age and lose their looks faster so the have more internal motivation to find marriage minded men earlier.

Are that many black men looking for marriage in their 20s? Even the poor white and Latino men get married younger. That doesn’t mean those are high quality marriages. A lot of white people I’ve met have divorced parents.

I’ll agree with bad parental advice. To this day I hear black women encouraging this boss bytch mentality, and telling girls they have plenty of time to settle down. They don’t. As you get older, the amount of single people is smaller, but women of all races are complaining about the dating pool.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Are that many black men looking for marriage in their 20s? Even the poor white and Latino men get married younger. That doesn’t mean those are high quality marriages. A lot of white people I’ve met have divorced parents.

I’ll agree with bad parental advice. To this day I hear black women encouraging this boss bytch mentality, and telling girls they have plenty of time to settle down. They don’t. As you get older, the amount of single people is smaller, but women of all races are complaining about the dating pool.

I would argue that the BM who are marriage minded in their 20s but lack ideal physical characteristics (eg swag, height) are being overlooked by many BW of similar attractiveness level because those women believe they have time to settle down and those women can access men more attractive than them for sex. That’s what makes the convo low key funny. A lot of the women complaining say they won’t settle for men less attractive when those are really the men on their level while they get pumped and dumped by men more attractive than them. If the men they were chasing were more marriage minded most of them wouldn’t have access to those men for marriage anyways. The only access they have to them is largely via casual hookups.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Another self hating piece of shyt
I mean I always knew you were a bytch
But every thread like this you show naked ass
A lot of you muthafukkas are not black, playing in digital blackface or clearly just retarded sumbytches on the spectrum living life through an electronic device
A lot of you mouse for brain bytches place nonblack people on these pedestals
And have never been around them or dated them
The only thing you morons can base this shyt off of is podcasts, weird internet threads
Latin men be dipping off on they wives
Literally drop they ass off in America and get ghost and if they don’t do that
Them muthafukkas cheat and have all kinds of families or be molesting family members
Asian men are abusive to their children just like their mothers
Every fukking thing you see about their success is a fukking mirage
The women don’t leave because they are down right fearful of the consequences
Middle eastern women follow the same suit
You geek nikkas know nothing about the real world around you
Then get gassed up by other eunuch, mush for brains, bad hygiene and no hairline having fakkits of this dying forum
Again you nikkas ain’t problack
If you were
You wouldn’t be so quick to shyt on black people
You wouldn’t be on this forum all day
You would be out there making a difference
Being a real man to a woman and your family
Oh wait most of you nikkas ain’t fukking nobody and can’t hold a conversation with a woman irl
fukk you and the garbage mother that kept you
How do you type an entire book but don't understand the simple concept that what you're upset about is literally a fact. It's also a fact that married couples have more wealth and live more comfortably than those that aren't. So put two and two together...

It's not about self hate. If anything it's those of us with your mindset that have the self hate because you have no desire to speak the truth, even when there is data backing the facts. You would rather keep lying to yourself so that you have an excuse to point the finger at somebody else for your failures.

Instead of getting defensive, find a way to spread a message to our people to change it. If groups A, B, and C do THIS and have more success than group D who does THAT, then why the fukk is it so hard to understand why we continue to stay where we are?

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I vote as a democrat, but I made this thread in response to the rhetoric i keep seeing on TV, in the news, and on social media. The general theme seems to be that black men are the most conservative minorities and we just love repblicans. Another running theme is that we're chauvinists, which is why we vote republican. Now, one thing you'll notice is that this sort of rhetoric is almost non-existent when it comes to the other minority men such as Asian American men, latino men, and even Arab men. Does anyone know why the topic of discussion every election is about how black men vote republican because we hate women, but this convo is rarely used for latino and Asian men (who vote republican way mroe than we do) ? Articles like this SPECIFICALLY about black men are just strange. I havent seen anything like this regarding Asian or Latino men at all.

Nice thread topic and the answer is very simple.
1. The media is in business to sell stories even if they are made up.
2. We (blacks) don't control our image. Therefore, blaming black men is any easy story to sell from the media and it's not challenged. :yeshrug:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:wtf:
Plenty of minorities call out their own who support Trump
Ok? If you check social media its overwhelmingly about black men voting republican. Rarely do you see anyone calling out Asian or latino men difrectly like that (despite the fact that they vote republican WAYY more than we do).

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Cause yo mama aint shyt.

UKVu0t8.gif