Why are black men the only minorities who get berated for not voting democrat

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Because Black people in general are seen as being government dependent and due to the racism of the Republican Party. Black people are expected to vote democrat because we’re seen as needing more protections in terms of safety net systems, job security, environmental protections, and criminal justice reform. So Black men voting republican is seen as them voting against their interests the same as white women being called out for voting against their interests instead of voting for Hillary.

The blatant racism of the Republican Party can’t be understated either. It’s odd seeing Black people side with a party that openly hates us. I guess third party voting is an option, but someone else said it earlier that our best bet is lobbying/funding pacs that promote our community interests. But our community also has very limited funds for doing this, so we’re back at point number 1 with being too government dependent. We don’t have the resources to drive policy so we hope and pray that elected politicians will do right by us.

Daps
Asian and Latino women also prioritize marriage-minded men over height and swag.

:manny:

This is saying the only black men who have children out of wedlock look like prime DiAngelo, and we know that’s not the case.

But women care about physical attraction, and most people date within their level of attractiveness. What does a marriage minded man look like? They don’t know that when accepting the date, or giving their number.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
@yung Herbie Hancock
Is another poster who has yet to verify their identity.
He has

Whenever someone makes a DNA test thread brehs run in here talking about "those results aren't real :duck: the DNA companies are husltling yall ". Here's proof that they are not fake :umad:. I decided to take a DNA test to see if this shyt is real.
quick background: my family is from Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo. I think that my dad is 100 percent Congolese since his ancestors have mostly stayed around the Kinshasa area. My mom on the other hand comes from Eastern Congo so I expect some East African DNA from my mother's side. Her side of the family also speaks Swahili (an East African language). I'm also sure that I'm 100 percent African since my ancestors never left the continent or mingled with outsiders :lawd:.
Here are my DNA results:
15yf400.jpg

Damn near 95 percent of my DNA is Congolese and East African. When I clicked on "South Eastern African" it showed Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, and Burundi. Rwanda is really close to Congo so my mom's side of the family probably comes from this region :jbhmm:. All in all, this is proof that those DNA tests are accurate as can be.
edit: What really threw me off was the 2.6% Nigerian:deadmanny:. Shyt was random as fukkk :gucci:. I asked both of my parents if they had Nigerian ancestors and they said no :jbhmm:. At least I now know that I share ancestry with my favorite fighter Adesanya :blessed:.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:wtf:
Plenty of minorities call out their own who support Trump

:manny:I've seen Latinos dump on Latinos voting for Trump
giphy.gif

You don't think other minorities have this conversation among themselves? :skip:
Republic00ns do anything but admit their self hatred. All yall "independent" thinkers can nver adequately explain how them racist ass Republicans are actually a better alternative. The Republicans whole platform has been built on pandering to racists for over 50 years
That's the key: "among themselves". shytting on and deriding Black men has become a weirdo cottage industry. Nobody else is doing that shyt.

lib123

All Star
Daps
This is saying the only black men who have children out of wedlock look like prime DiAngelo, and we know that’s not the case.

But women care about physical attraction, and most people date within their level of attractiveness. What does a marriage minded man look like? They don’t know that when accepting the date, or giving their number.

No it’s not saying that at all. The point still stands that many if not most (not all) BW are more likely to prioritize a man’s height and swag over his character and integrity when choosing who to procreate with, especially when they're under 35. Yes women care about physical attraction but non-BW and BW in stable relationships are more likely to prioritize character traits. Even other BW on here have said this.

I didn't watch because I don't want to use data lol but my only comments are that nearly every black woman I know over 35 is married. Fat, dark, tall, thin, pretty, average, unattractive, submissive, dominant, white collar, pink collar, etc.

Black women should be picky but we need to be picky about the right things. I feel like some bw place too much emphasis on how a man looks, and his swag, as opposed to qualities that matter much more.
One thing I can say about ww and lw and even Asian women, they will overlook how a man looks.... I see it all.the time. Attractive ww, lw, aw, are with unattractive or pudgy men of there own race. They get wived. They don't emphasize physical as much. I know not every bw does, because the majority of the bw that I know that are married are with average looking brehs, but what I'm saying is that some of us aren't placing importance on the right stuff.
I also been noticed that ww and other races of women are more assertive when it comes to men... they have no issue approaching, asking men for numbers, etc. I don't believe we do this very much, and in some ways I can see how it might work against us when it comes to the dating world.
But it should be acknowledged that bm overall do seem to have more aversion to marriage than other groups, and that they take longer to marry and commit. It places bw in an a disadvantage because there aren't as many commitment minded men as it exists in other races.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
giphy.gif

That's the key: "among themselves". shytting on and deriding Black men has become a weirdo cottage industry. Nobody else is doing that shyt.

:manny: and black people who support Trump deserve to get shyt on, hate to break it to you

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Because we allow it :yeshrug: Black men are weak the most liberal man in the world is the Black American man

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You don't think other minorities have this conversation among themselves? :skip:
Republic00ns do anything but admit their self hatred. All yall "independent" thinkers can nver adequately explain how them racist ass Republicans are actually a better alternative. The Republicans whole platform has been built on pandering to racists for over 50 years
Black hatred and racism is LITERALLY what the Republican party as we know was built on 50 years ago. :russ: Bu bu but why are blacks on the Democratic plantation? :damn:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

:manny: and black people who support Trump deserve to get shyt on, hate to break it to you

Doesn't look anything like the bashing Blacks get, but respect for actually posting some evidence and not running like a bytch :ehh:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
because you are voting for the system thats based off exploiting you and murdering you

then you gotta deal with the Stockholm syndrome ass nikkas who pretend if they suck enough dikk they wont be broke
when realistically you can have your rights and not be broke at the same time