Why are black men the only minorities who get berated for not voting democrat

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
because it’s the easiest cop out since we have no control in media or even in our own community nowadays, since the white folks are good at convincing other races including our sisters and the media that black men this black men that even when numbers show black men more than any other race of men highly vote democrat

The biggest issue, no one blames little innocent white women… they the reason why trump won the election, they the reason roe vs wade is gone, they the ones why student loans hasn’t been canceled, they the ones that put 3 republicans on the supreme court..

No media talks about that

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
because it’s the easiest cop out since we have no control in media or even in our own community nowadays, since the white folks are good at convincing other races including our sisters and the media that black men this black men that even when numbers show black men more than any other race of men highly vote democrat

The biggest issue, no one blames little innocent white women… they the reason why trump won the election, they the reason roe vs wade is gone, they the ones why student loans hasn’t been canceled, they the ones that put 3 republicans on the supreme court..

No media talks about that

#FACTS....:wow: and they STILL allowing other groups to skate by and not be held accountable at all... even I bring it up about other groups not putting skin in the game they get mad about it and deflect...

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
This is more of a testament to the rooms OP is in than anything else.

White women were looking at each other crazy when more than half of them voted for trump

Latin people argue with each other behind closed doors all the time related to national and local politics as many of them are very divided on social and economic policies.

Asians and Jews don't really make the radar because they like to have their conversations directly with the politicians as two of the top earning racial groups (on average per person) who give the most political contributions (on average per person)

Just because everyone doesn't have these conversations loud and repeatedly online or via news media doesn't mean that the conversations aren't happening.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Even asking this question will get you called an agent or c00n. We're told to vote because our lives will be worse if we don't. Instead of being told to vote because of how great our lives have been since we voted last time. It's a vicious and condescending cycle.

The criticism is more of a reaction to the ongoing sentiment of being apathetic towards politics and acting/pretending like shyt doesn't matter than it is about voting Democrat or going with the consensus.
Nah, because the loud minority of black voters that are MAGA are, and perhaps fittingly, mocked and derided for voting Trump. It's not apathy, it's a lack of acquiescence to the status quo.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
because our community fell for the lies democrats sold us and now black people are forced into voting one side

being a republican is now seen as being a c00n
:manny: :yeshrug: it is, anti black attitudes is literally a foundational aspect of conservative/republican ideology

What lies are you talking about?

I just listen to republicans and I that tells me to vote Democrat.

That c00nery/caccery doest work over here

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
:manny: :yeshrug: it is, anti black attitudes is literally a foundational aspect of conservative/republican ideology

What lies are you talking about?

I just listen to republicans and I that tells me to vote Democrat.

That c00nery/caccery doest work over here
Nope. Imma Respect your opinion and leaving it here

Have a blessed day lol

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
You don't think other minorities have this conversation among themselves? :skip:
Republic00ns do anything but admit their self hatred. All yall "independent" thinkers can nver adequately explain how them racist ass Republicans are actually a better alternative. The Republicans whole platform has been built on pandering to racists for over 50 years

Indeed

All Star
Daps
Keep who you vote for to yourself and you won't have to worry about getting berated.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Kick rocks fakkit

so you are a non black talking CRAZY on a black forum trying to dissuade the black vote.

Duck Smoking GIF | Know Your Meme