Why are black men the only minorities who get berated for not voting democrat

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I vote as a democrat, but I made this thread in response to the rhetoric i keep seeing on TV, in the news, and on social media. The general theme seems to be that black men are the most conservative minorities and we just love repblicans. Another running theme is that we're chauvinists, which is why we vote republican. Now, one thing you'll notice is that this sort of rhetoric is almost non-existent when it comes to the other minority men such as Asian American men, latino men, and even Arab men. Does anyone know why the topic of discussion every election is about how black men vote republican because we hate women, but this convo is rarely used for latino and Asian men (who vote republican way mroe than we do) ? Articles like this SPECIFICALLY about black men are just strange. I havent seen anything like this regarding Asian or Latino men at all.

Because we aren't allowed to have our own interests

That and because we;re the only group in america that can be demonized and shamed.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
i berate everyone down the list down to and including cacs cause the overwhelming majority of them are their own worst fukking enemies when it comes to that shyt just like the rest of us. They just that scared of blk men and their own extinction!:mjlol:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
It’s because black men (and women but to an obvious lesser extent) are considered enemy #1 of the state (allegedly). Turning everyone against them makes it even easier for them to be controlled and maintained at the bottom of society.

Black men vote democrat higher than any other race of men yet they still make the focus on us increasing those numbers instead of browbeating other men to even catch up to where black men are voting. And black women and simp black men are the ones doing this alotta times.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
The criticism is more of a reaction to the ongoing sentiment of being apathetic towards politics and acting/pretending like shyt doesn't matter than it is about voting Democrat or going with the consensus.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Asian and Latina women don't publicly emasculate their men like Black women do for the most part. Asians sometimes Latinas rarely

But then again Asian and Latino men don't refer to their women as bytches in every song thats been played in the last 30 years

In general both Black men and women need to do a much better job respecting each other.

Any other questions OP?
Facts

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Just vote against Trump.

Think about this: we have spent 100x as much energy talking about this shyt than it will take to actually vote.

It's free and it's pretty damn easy. Vote against Trump, then write all the think pieces you want.