why are anime characters drawn white??

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I remember this question being brought up before, and i researched it. It seems they dont view the characters as being drawn white, but they obviously are. Some shows/manga are worse with it than others.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF is Mr Popo supposed to be?

Mrpopo.png

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Them nukes really fukked Japans head up.

more than many people realize, Japanese men aren't even interested in p*ssy anymore.

Celibacy syndrome: Why Japan's 20-somethings have stopped having sex - and prefer virtual girlfriends to the real thing
By Ruth Styles12:33 24 Oct 2013, updated 12:33 24 Oct 2013

article-2473167-18F36EE400000578-131_308x185.jpg

• Only 27 per cent of Japanese couples have sex at least once a week
  • Some 'otaku' (geek) men choose to have virtual girlfriends instead
  • Subject of BBC documentary called No Sex Please, We're Japanese
Forget the provocative likes of Rihanna and Miley Cyrus; in Japan, the look that both men and women aspire to is cute, wholesome and resolutely virginal.

Japanese culture, in particular popular cartoons such as Manga and Hello Kitty, has an innocent mien while the cult of the computer game loving geek, the otaru, is burgeoning.

But Japan's obsession with all things cute has come at a price. Not only are people having less sex, the country's birthrate has declined so much the Japanese population is expected to drop by a third within the next 50 years.

article-2473167-18EF2EB700000578-710_634x416.jpg

No sex please, we're Japanese: Many young people from Japan are choosing not to have sex
In Tokyo, a city of 35 million people, just 250,000 babies are born each year - a shockingly low figure when compared to London's rate of 135,000 children born to a population of just eight million.

So what's going on? It's a question that film maker Anita Rani attempts to answer in new BBC documentary, No Sex Please, We're Japanese.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2473167/Why-Japans-20-somethings-stopped-having-sex.html

anyone who knows about Japan knows how important honor is, and generation after generation of Japanese have done nothing to regain the honor of its country after being bombed twice. they are mentally defeated now, they can only be heroes in Anime, and even then they want to visually identify with the very people who destroyed their honor.

who wants to bring more babies into a society robbed of its honor?

much rather just have digital sex and buy used panties from vending machines.

panty-vending-machine.img_assist_custom.jpg

:wow::wow:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
nikkas love Japanamation (thats what we used to call it :stopitslime:)

I've always hated it. I watched Dragonball for 2 months and all they did was stand across from each other yelling about how theyre ABOUT to fight....for like 10 episodes straight :camby:

Only one I ever got into was Ronin Warriors. fukk anime.