why are anime characters drawn white??

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Monato and Naruto is both japanese yet Naruto looks European.

They are obliviously mixing europeans into their animes and are trying to pass them off as japanese,
That's what I said earlier, Minato looks Asian while Naruto looks European. But I think that has to do with the Uzumaki's being based on Europeans since in the manga their trade mark is the red hair but I could be wrong since I'm not Kishi.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
sailor_moon_3.jpg

Only Sailor Venus (Mina) is European. But why do the Japanese characters look the same as her?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
That's what I said earlier, Minato looks Asian while Naruto looks European. But I think that has to do with the Uzumaki's being based on Europeans since in the manga their trade mark is the red hair but I could be wrong since I'm not Kishi.
Nowhere in their history or origin shows them to be European tho. :manny:

Blackout

Daps
I didn't say they were European I said based on, like how the most people from Kumogakure are based on blacks.
Looking at the Uchiha and Senju clan in which the origin is based on I don't see any European resemblance.

Even looking and Naruto Dad and Mom history I don't see any European influence. :manny:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Looking at the Uchiha and Senju clan in white the origin is based on I don't see any European resemblance.
I'm speaking strictly appearance plus the Senju and Uchiha history has litttle to do with Uzumaki, other than them being slightly related to Senju

Blackout

Daps
I'm speaking strictly appearance plus the Senju and Uchiha history has litttle to do with Uzumaki, other than them being slightly related to Senju
I know that and I edited my post a bit but let me say it again.

Looking at Narutos Mom history I don't see any European resemblance.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I know that and I edited my post a bit but let me say it again.

Looking at Narutos Mom history I don't see any European resemblance.
I said appearance as in characters appearance. Kumogakure doesn't have any African history resemblance but who's going to deny this guy is based on black appearance

First_Raikage.jpg