why are anime characters drawn white??

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Well she looks Asian to me in a stylized way :yeshrug:, post some anime characters that look Asian to you so I can assess what "Asian anime" is supposed to look like. I also think Minato looks Asian but not Naruto. With the exception of the blonde hair and blue eyes.
Minato_Namikaze_imagen_de_perf%C3%ADl.jpg

Naruto_newshot.png
ling+xiaoyu+tekken+6+normal5.4.jpg

I "Guess" goku could pass for Asian
Goku-goku-29908862-500-500.png

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
The big eyes is the main distinctive style in anime..it's not white features..

Except that Asians have the exact opposite in real life and the big or even regular sized eyes make the characters white looking. Take your head out of the sand, you know this shyt is true. Hell even Jackie Chan had a procedure to make his eyes less "asian" and more "western" which basically means white.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Please read the history of anime before you say some more dumb shyt
Its not stupid. Asians more specifically japanese have slanted eyes while whites and blacks don't Its fact.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
So his eyes have to be completely closed to look Asian :patrice:

It's closer to the reality, is it not? You think these big "western looking" eyes make characters look more Asian? Stop caping for the self hate issues of Asians, Black people have way too much experience with this shyt and can spot it easily, well at least most of us can. :mjpls:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
It's closer to the reality, is it not? You think these big "western looking" eyes make characters look more Asian? Stop caping for the self hate issues of Asians, Black people have way too much experience with this shyt and can spot it easily, well at least most of us can. :mjpls:
I see anime as a stylized image of actual people, emphasis on stylized. It's not supposed to be an exact replica of Asian peoples but a representation, that's why I said Minato looks like a stylized anime Asian, the same with most of the Uchihas in Naruto.