Yes they are:snoop:

osaka-numba-festival.jpg

So huge...

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anime fans can be some of the most racist people. They can't masturbate to black women so they try to spit that anti-black nonsense.She can't be black, but she can be tan, Native American, Indian, Muslim or just plain racially ambiguous. I remember people claiming Iris from pokemon wasn't black and that she was Native American/Indian because she didn't look like Lenora(nevermind that both she, Lenora, and Marshall where the similar shade of brown in their concept art). Never mind Alder who clearly was suppose to be native looked nothing like her at all. But since she didn't have a big afro(she did in the anime when she got scared), she wasn't black.

To stay on topic. I believe there was a study that asked Japanese people if they considered anime characters to be white, and most of them considered them to be Japanese. Asian countries always had an obsession with white skin, even before white people had an influence over in that country.
Also, the reason anime characters have big eyes is the same reason cartoon characters have large eyes, it helps to convey a larger range of emotions. Basically all forms of cartoon practice in exaggeration a bit.
Japan also got a thing for cute stuff, and cute things have large eyes(puppies, babies, ect.)

Yes. And peep the fanart, bro. They intentionally lighten black characters skin (especially females). The whole anime/nerd culture is very bigoted.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
You saw the examples of japanese eyes which don't look anything like wide open anime eyes you blind ass fool. :camby:

Since you guys are so ignorant of anime because you've never watched it like I have..why don't you go watch the history of anime,,then come back in this thread trying to claim some shyt...only on the coli would they make this thread..seems like you guys love the concept of race so much that you'll make a thread about anything..