Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
First interacial relationship in cartoons..robo tech

J2NL2oN.png

:camby:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I never said Yugi didn't look white though. I admit some characters who are supposed to be Asian don't really look like it but most do, to me anyway.

No one's in denial, I recognize most anime characters are drawn white just not all of them.

Is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic? :patrice:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Where the fukk do you see Asians with big ass eyes like that? What country is that from? Cacwan?
Well she looks Asian to me in a stylized way :yeshrug:, post some anime characters that look Asian to you so I can assess what "Asian anime" is supposed to look like. I also think Minato looks Asian but not Naruto. With the exception of the blonde hair and blue eyes.
Minato_Namikaze_imagen_de_perf%C3%ADl.jpg

Naruto_newshot.png

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Well she looks Asian to me in a stylized way :yeshrug:, post some anime characters that look Asian to you so I can assess what "Asian anime" is supposed to look like. I also think Minato looks Asian but not Naruto. With the exception of the blonde hair and blue eyes.
Minato_Namikaze_imagen_de_perf%C3%ADl.jpg

Naruto_newshot.png
I agree with you with this naruto comparison.

These Japanese are clearly brainwashed into thinking that these characters with wide eyes somehow look like them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its done on purpose, I was pitching a while ago, a sci-fi show to an asian guy who worked for sci-fi channel
and he told me to make the characters blonde hair and blue eyed, and he would pick it up
of course I declined
they do it because american comic strips had a huge influence on japanese culture and also they want to appeal to whites

there are people in japan who are traditional and do not like white people and the influences, and still dress in the traditional japanese garb on the daily
and look down at the younger generation for basically being toms

but white supremacy is real, anime exists because they got them bombs dropped on them, and got conquered
japan isn't even allowed to have an army or developed military weapons even though they do have a defense force
They got American bases and big ass naval ships posted up in their country, they basically occupied and the US troops stationed their are like
Storm Troopers on some planet in star wars