Why am I seeing black people falling for Trump's new Birtherism? Why am I seeing and talking to actual black people denying Kamala's blackness?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
it’s interesting how keanu reeves, who has less chinese blood than kamala does black, is embraced by the asian community and accepted as one of its own.

yet, conversely, kamala has to endure attacks that question her “blackness” by the low iq mental midgets in our community who have been turned into the online shock troops of the alt-right.

:francis:
This might be the dumbest argument I’ve seen yet :dead:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This has been discussed ad nauseum, but the short version is:

1. Her father claims his Irish, Scottish and "Jamaican" roots. Never claimed or discussed African ancestry. He could be "coolie", people just assume "Jamaican" means Black, though it doesn't necessarily mean that. Put "Jamaican" on her birth certificate, instead of Negro.
2. She is ALWAYS Indian until there is some political gain involved. The super cringe attempts to cosplay (Cardi B, Kwanzaa video, greens in the bathtub, listening to Tupac in the mid 80s in college:pachaha:etc.) make it worse.
3. There are non-Black AKAs. There are pics in several threads. Between her passing, and Black people being way too open and inviting, it's completely possible she cosplayed her way through Howard.

This has been a point of contention since 2020 when she ran the first time, NONE of this is new. It only matters now because she only matters now.

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The way people today gatekeep Blackness is so frustrating. I get that folks want to rebel against the one drop rule, but this is ridiculous. Kamala looks like a Black woman. She's lived her life as a Black woman. Why should she identify as only Indian when she's not?
You should be asking her that, not black people :skip:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Going to Howard and being an AKA. Her father is Jamaican. I'm not sure how more black you could want her to be. :why:

Yet I see black people agreeing with Trump on my social media and not understanding she identifies as bi-racial - essentially Indian and Black.

We have black people following the lead of a white man attacking a woman's blackness? This is where we're at? What in the actual fukk.
This whole debacle makes me think of a Pac song from my early childhood. Prince did some vocals on it. We used to bump it back in '88 :troll:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
you have a low iq. i guarantee it is less than 110, and likely hovers between 90-100. The mean is 85-115.

my iq is 155.

:unimpressed:
My mother wouldn't tell me mine, though I know it's high since magnet programs wanted me and I was offered to skip grades and such. She didn't want me to go around being a douchey bytch to people about it and try to have friends instead of being an elitist fakkit. I was around 10 at the time. I truly understand now. Thanks Mom.:salute: