Why am I seeing black people falling for Trump's new Birtherism? Why am I seeing and talking to actual black people denying Kamala's blackness?

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:this just doesn't happen with black people you dumb ass
No other race claims half blacks as their own. In fact they make it clear they are not the same. But black people will claim anyone half black.

How can a Indian woman birth a black woman?

How could a father call his own son a homo?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
That said, Kamala will get 90% or more of the Black vote.
The fact that the left isn't getting ≥95% of the black vote is a problem. Moreover, Trump's campaign promises do not necessarily benefit anyone but large corporations and likely extends to the top 4% (~400K. Only about 1% of black FAMILIES make over 200K a year) If you're not in those categories, you're considered at the high end of middle class and will be taxed heavily. I'm not saying that folks should vote for her because she's bi-racial, I'm saying that a certain person is claiming that they did more for black people than any other president when they actually didn't. I'm saying that person's promises do not benefit most black people.

Even the 2017 tax plan did not benefit middle class earners, why the fukk are people willingly blind to this? How many black people do you know earning more than 400K annually? Does anyone here actually think they'll fit that range given the fact that programs meant to lessen the gaps will be defunded under a conservative administration?

Another issue we unfortunately have to consider is the basis for police being granted full immunity. You have black folks feigning ignorance on the topic, but knowing damn well that we have the most to lose here. It makes it more acceptable for police to profile you as dangerous if they know they won't be punished for an unjust killing. The perpetrators of lynchings in the South had the same thing: judges and police wouldn't touch them

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
She was the side chick to the mayor of San Francisco for a decade
Who did she marry?
Are her immigration policies beneficial to black communities (ask Chicago, NY)
How was her record as a prosecutor (ask the black community in CA)

She is who she claims to be Asian/Black, Black/Asian, whatever checks the box.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She's half Indian half Jamaican/Black.

No part of her is FBA/ADOS to my knowledge.

But in order to win, she needs to appeal to the Black population of America. That inevitably means ADOS. And that's why there are people who want to muddy the waters on her behalf.

Even though I don't think it's necessary.

Daps
She's half Indian half Jamaican/Black.

No part of her is FBA/ADOS to my knowledge.

honestly, who cares at this point?

if none of us knew who she was and that she was of partial indian lineage, and happened to walk by her the in street, we’d think she was a black woman.

in america, she is viewed as a black woman. look at the effusive level of support she has among black women in this country.

maybe some of you should listen to black women instead of parroting white supremacist talking points.

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Going to Howard and being an AKA. Her father is Jamaican. I'm not sure how more black you could want her to be. :why:

Yet I see black people agreeing with Trump on my social media and not understanding she identifies as bi-racial - essentially Indian and Black.

We have black people following the lead of a white man attacking a woman's blackness? This is where we're at? What in the actual fukk.
1. “She went to a HBCU and pledged AKA.”

Going to an HBCU and joining a sorority makes you black now? I guess Obama is white because he went to Harvard and joined the skulls and bones society :troll:

2. Black people have been calling Kamala out not for not being black, but for not claiming her blackness and we have been doing it long before trump. You can literally search thecoli and these discussions were being made when she was running for the democratic nomination 5-6 years ago.

3. “Kamala Harris is black becaus her father is Jamaican.”

It’s funny how people say “she’s black because her father is Jamaican” Even her father said he isn’t black. I have posted this over and over again.

4. You can’t use the “one drop rule” to claim someone is black and also claim they’re biracial. The idea behind the rule which, was created by racists, is that if you have just one drop of black blood, then you have tainted your entire lineage and you are now black. You are either black or you’re not. That’s why nobody calls a half white/half black person “white” but they’ll call that same person “black” do you understand how racist that is?

5. Kamala’s Indian mother identified as “Caucasian” and her father said he’s not black, he’s “Jamaican.” 2 nonblack parents can’t have a black child.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
HUNDREDS s of years of FBAS/ADOS putting in work politically and yall fighting over a indo-jamaicans blackness. Conveniently in a high political position and not of that lineage. They are purposely avoiding our lineage and this is what your fighting over

Nikka shes not us regardless:mjlol:

You guys stupidity and denseness in race,ethnicity gets taken advantage of. The outside observer sees this and gives you the most useless pandering possible lol. Knowing dodo bird negroes will eat it up

Last edited:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
honestly, who cares at this point?

if none of us knew who she was and that she was of partial indian lineage, and happened to walk by her in street, we’d think she was a black woman.

in america, she viewed as a black woman. look at the effusive level of support she has among black women in this country.

maybe some of you should listen to black women instead of parroting white supremacist talking points.

:unimpressed:
:ufdup: Reality is reality and lineage matters.

Not that I think this should determine how you vote.