Why am I seeing black people falling for Trump's new Birtherism? Why am I seeing and talking to actual black people denying Kamala's blackness?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
No other race claims half blacks as their own. In fact they make it clear they are not the same. But black people will claim anyone half black.

How can a Indian woman birth a black woman?

How could a father call his own son a homo?
I literally just posted this.

A person with a one black and one white parent can say they’re “black” but can’t say they’re “white” :mjpls:

Another thing is many Jamaicans associate the term “black” with African-Americans and thus don’t claim to be black, they rather say they’re Jamaican because they’re one of the many “black” societies that harbor anti-African American sentiments like “african-Americans are lazy”

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
She's half Indian half Jamaican/Black.

No part of her is FBA/ADOS to my knowledge.

But in order to win, she needs to appeal to the Black population of America. That inevitably means ADOS. And that's why there are people who want to muddy the waters on her behalf.

Even though I don't think it's necessary.
Malcolm X’s mom was West Indian.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
1. “She went to a HBCU and pledged AKA.”

Going to an HBCU and joining a sorority makes you black now? I guess Obama is white because he went to Harvard and joined the skulls and bones society :troll:

2. Black people have been calling Kamala out not for not being black, but for not claiming her blackness and we have been doing it long before trump. You can literally search thecoli and these discussions were being made when she was running for the democratic nomination 5-6 years ago.

3. “Kamala Harris is black becaus her father is Jamaican.”

It’s funny how people say “she’s black because her father is Jamaican” Even her father said he isn’t black. I have posted this over and over again.

4. You can’t use the “one drop rule” to claim someone is black and also claim they’re biracial. The idea behind the rule which, was created by racists, is that if you have just one drop of black blood, then you have tainted your entire lineage and you are now black. You are either black or you’re not. That’s why nobody calls a half white/half black person “white” but they’ll call that same person “black” do you understand how racist that is?

5. Kamala’s Indian mother identified as “Caucasian” and her father said he’s not black, he’s “Jamaican.” 2 nonblack parents can’t have a black child.

:russell:

This is why the blackness narrative is such a simple minded construct that needs to be left in the 20th century along with negro, colored, etc

4. People of African descent are far too diverse to be grouped into a monolithic category like “black”

Get your thoughts straight.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
GT5_GJhXkAEOsgy

She was a baddie :whew:
There’s no way those pics are real don’t do that lady like that

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
So now Kamala is African-American :dead:
Anyone can be African-american its a useless "ethnic distinction" And white supremacy knows that :russ:

But you have a bunch of "blanket black" DODOs who are anti-fba/ados, who never gave the idea of ethnicity any thought. And are just easy for the pickings

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Daps
it’s interesting how keanu reeves, who has less chinese blood than kamala does black, is embraced by the asian community and accepted as one of its own.

yet, conversely, kamala has to endure attacks that question her “blackness” by the low iq mental midgets in our community who have been turned into the online shock troops of the alt-right.

:francis: