Why am I seeing black people falling for Trump's new Birtherism? Why am I seeing and talking to actual black people denying Kamala's blackness?

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I literally just posted this.

A person with a one black and one white parent can say they’re “black” but can’t say they’re “white” :mjpls:

Another thing is many Jamaicans associate the term “black” with African-Americans and thus don’t claim to be black, they rather say they’re Jamaican because they’re one of the many “black” societies that harbor anti-African American sentiments like “african-Americans are lazy”

I tried :yeshrug:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
GT5_GJhXkAEOsgy

She was a baddie :whew:

That’s AI

Edit

If you’re laughing link to source of these pics and why did they only surface this week?

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
They’re like: an article said she was the first Indian something. Well imbecile it’s cause she wasn’t the first black one.

It’s like an half Indian half black breh becoming the ceo of Google and the article says first black ceo of Google. These idiots will say, “so now he identifies as black”.

People like Trump prey on the stupidity of people to grow his and his friends stacks and clout :snoop:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's half Indian half Jamaican/Black.

No part of her is FBA/ADOS to my knowledge.

But in order to win, she needs to appeal to the Black population of America. That inevitably means ADOS. And that's why there are people who want to muddy the waters on her behalf.

Even though I don't think it's necessary.
:jbhmm:I think so too I think her supports are making a big mistake:whoa: cause to me feel like their running a black version of "I'm with her" (slogan), a campaign slogan from the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign and we seen how that turn out :huhldup:. If that did not work for Hilary I don't see it working for kamala :mjpls:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Even when Harriet Tubman was helping slaves escape the Deep South there were some slaves that she had to leave back or even put down because of their allegiance to their “massa” that wanted to keep them in bondage.

Neither side is perfect but some of “us” have an allegiance to people whose polices want to take us back to Jim Crow.

That said, Kamala will get 90% or more of the Black vote.

For Black folks that want to ride that wave of her not being Black I say let them.

You’re not changing anyone’s opinion on anything they are intent on believing.
By policies of Jim Crow you mean the “one-drop rule” :sas2: