Why am I seeing black people falling for Trump's new Birtherism? Why am I seeing and talking to actual black people denying Kamala's blackness?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
She's half Indian half Jamaican/Black.

No part of her is FBA/ADOS to my knowledge.

But in order to win, she needs to appeal to the Black population of America. That inevitably means ADOS. And that's why there are people who want to muddy the waters on her behalf.

Even though I don't think it's necessary.
It's c00ning to separate black movements when we should all be fighting for the same things. White people don't care what part of Europe a person is from, so long as they support whiteness. Why the fukk are we so divided?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
My mother wouldn't tell me mine, though I know it's high since magnet programs wanted me and I was offered to skip grades and such. She didn't want me to go around being a douchey bytch to people about it and try to have friends instead of being an elitist fakkit. I was around 10 at the time. I truly understand now. Thanks Mom.:salute:

giphy.gif

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

Goddamn yall really just be repeating the same goofy shyt that makes no sense logically.

shytted on every lie these devils are trying to spread. Including the lies about her locking up a bunch of black men. That shyt flows out of her mouth with ease, proof that it wasn't bullshyt in my eyes

Last edited:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Somebody post that vid of the Trump supporting slave that was working at Arby’s. Same thing. Educated or not, you’ll have some defective black folks…

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Going to Howard and being an AKA. Her father is Jamaican. I'm not sure how more black you could want her to be. :why:

Yet I see black people agreeing with Trump on my social media and not understanding she identifies as bi-racial - essentially Indian and Black.

We have black people following the lead of a white man attacking a woman's blackness? This is where we're at? What in the actual fukk.

any black person I encounter running with that non-black rhetoric is IMMEDIATELY going on c00n alert.