Why am I seeing black people falling for Trump's new Birtherism? Why am I seeing and talking to actual black people denying Kamala's blackness?

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
How does the 2;19 second video you posted, that i watched from start to finish disspell the notion that she's black when it's convienient for her? Bruh you posted this video like you was cooking or something. :mjlol:

"She said she's black!!!" :krs:
Okay.

As Ricky said, she's ON RECORD (emphasis) of being in an event hosted by and for black American interests.

ON RECORD.

As a political public figure, how does this make her "black when convenient" is she has PUBLIC RECORD to show she cares about black interests because that public record can always be brought up? But no, your first thought is "she's black when convenient."

:why:

concise

Veteran
Daps
GT5_GJhXkAEOsgy

She was a baddie :whew:
This is not even her, what are you people even doing in this thread?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why do black people have to be the dumping ground for half breeds? Why not claim Indian? Why do they never say they are white or Asian?
Why is this not an issue everyday just when it pertains to people who some don't like? If you are American you should know the one drop rule was made to treat Black blood like it was contaminating.

In most societies a mixed person is mixed. That's it. Now with that said calling them a "dumping ground" is crazy... Because I can guarantee you when someone mixed with Black comes around like Tiger or others who show excellence there's no issue with claiming them or them claiming us.

Just for contrast you live in a country that is attacking a "colored" South African artist Tia for not claiming she is Black while simultaneously attacking Kamala who has the same Black/Indian heritage for claiming Black.

This shyt is retarded friend. Society needs a consensus not to flip flop when convenient. American politics has become embroiled in low brow nonsensical dialogue as a distraction. Trump plays fools like string puppets with his narratives.

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Okay.

As Ricky said, she's ON RECORD (emphasis) of being in an event hosted by and for black American interests.

ON RECORD.

As a political public figure, how does this make her "black when convenient" is she has PUBLIC RECORD to show she cares about black interests because that public record can always be brought up? But no, your first thought is "she's black when convenient."

:why:

and another thing is she was just a DA back then, there was no incentive for her to even be there if she really didn't give a shyt.

I could and would agree if she started talking about black issues 4-5 years ago, but she was doing it during Ol George W Bush.

Daps
look at the polls.

the vast majority of black people support kamala.

i dunno what circles you’re moving in, but i don’t know any black people who question her blackness.

:francis:

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
She's black whether you like it or not
She’s really not. And I will likely still vote for her without regurgitating that silly ass lie.

that ain’t no black woman. Not culturally. Not ethnically.

Borderline racially. And where she’s from the one drop rule is not even a thing. So why would it apply to her?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Going to Howard and being an AKA. Her father is Jamaican. I'm not sure how more black you could want her to be. :why:

Yet I see black people agreeing with Trump on my social media and not understanding she identifies as bi-racial - essentially Indian and Black.

We have black people following the lead of a white man attacking a woman's blackness? This is where we're at? What in the actual fukk.

You're seeing it because her Dad denied his blackness. All this can be made mute if we hear about where her Dad's parents originate from.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Why doesn't Kamala Harris embrace her Indian (Mother) and Indian Jamaican (Father) background? How many Non-Blacks are Black people going to continue to invite to the cookout?

"Bu bu bu She is from Oakland, went to an HBCU and is an AKA"

:laff::laff: :laff: :pachaha:

I want to know does the Indian community accept her? What are their thoughts on Kamala, why aren't they speaking up for her?

timeless

All Star
Daps
Black people have been gatekeeping blackness for a while now because of the one drop rule. Even you admit she's biracial.