Why am I seeing black people falling for Trump's new Birtherism? Why am I seeing and talking to actual black people denying Kamala's blackness?

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Yeah, I was going to bring it up a few days ago about how there's a segment of Black people online, in particular, who have been mimicking white supremacist birther and nationalism rhetoric.

The crazy thing is that the ones who bluntly claim to be Pro-Black are the ones pushing these talking points and not realizing or noticing how they're slowly transitioning to becoming the same people they're supposed to despise (white supremacists) in terms of their mentality and viewpoints.

A Black person who is truly conscious and for Black people would know not to muddle or cross the lines of racist rhetoric, and that particular reason is why the Pro-Black/Conscious is a mess and a shell of itself because the movement has always been based on bringing people together, uniting Black people, regardless of whether they're African, Jamaican, American, etc not dividing and embracing/promoting division or separation.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Harriet wasn’t going to the Deep South all of her work was in Maryland and your statement dismisses the mental condition we as a people have to overcome to get free. With that being said it depends what the conversation around Kamala is because it is very similar to the conversation around Barack. Meaning they both have a very different social, historical, and cultural connection to this country than those born of the slaves of this country. Lineage matters especially since America has demonstrated a preference for a particular type of black person and it often excludes those with the lineage of chattel slavery of the United States.
I’m not playing into certain divisions that White folks put in place.

At the end of day she attended an HBCU and one of her parents is around half Black.

I have my opinions about her marrying that White man, but I’m not going to let that get in the way of cutting my nose to spite my face.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going to Howard and being an AKA. Her father is Jamaican. I'm not sure how more black you could want her to be. :why:

Yet I see black people agreeing with Trump on my social media and not understanding she identifies as bi-racial - essentially Indian and Black.

We have black people following the lead of a white man attacking a woman's blackness? This is where we're at? What in the actual fukk.
This is where we're at breh. It's sad and disgusting. Social media and right wing propaganda has fried a lot of people's minds. We're in the twilight zone in comparison to where we were pre-social media.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
So many people who think they’re some intelligent political wizards on here say things that can be easily disproven if you were just paying attention .Which is why I can’t really take a lot of ppl serious on here when it comes to politics

The Kamala question has NOTHING to do with Trump. During the 2020 primary black people were saying she wasn’t black from jump. They were saying that she didn’t have black kids so she couldn’t relate from jump . This is why she got washed away so quickly and nobody cared. Tulsi Gabbard was hated back then but when she got Kamala out the paint ..ppl didn’t bat an eye or defend Kamala .

This is some revisionist history by people that may legit wasn’t paying attention at the time or they were paying attention and just being disingenuous as hell.

With that being said I personally don’t think her blackness or lack thereof is a legit reason to vote against her ..but let’s not lie about this

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Goddamn yall really just be repeating the same goofy shyt that makes no sense logically.

How does the 2;19 second video you posted, that i watched from start to finish disspell the notion that she's black when it's convienient for her? Bruh you posted this video like you was cooking or something. :mjlol:

"She said she's black!!!" :krs:

Daps
Why do black people have to be the dumping ground for half breeds? Why not claim Indian? Why do they never say they are white or Asian?

Black genes are the strongest. Most black biracials can’t pass for their other half. Nobody is looking at Barack Obama, and seeing a white man.

And other races do it as well. Half the cast of Crazy Rich Asians are half white, but their Asian genes dominate.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
How does the 2;19 second video you posted, that i watched from start to finish disspell the notion that she's black when it's convienient for her? Bruh you posted this video like you was cooking or something. :mjlol:

"She said she's black!!!" :krs:

You should stick to celebrity gossip and the latest happening in bussy, that's more your speed since you can't clearly handle anything that requires nuance and context.

I couldn't imagine being so retarded, to assume someone is "black when convenient" almost two decades ago when she was still a District Attorney and had no incentive to do so :mjlol:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
You should stick to celebrity gossip and the latest happening in bussy, that's more your speed since you can't clearly handle anything that requires nuance and context.
You should stick to answering the question and being a man but i totally understand bringing up bussy unprovoked in political thread makes you just as weird and incel like as the people you claim to be against

you are another agent who contributes to anti intellectualism on this forum. Who cant defend the shyt they post.]

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You should stick to answering the question and being a man but i totally understand bringing up bussy unprovoked in political thread makes you just as weird and incel like as the people you claim to be against

I answered the question . Let me re-type what I wrote in bigger font so your drooling ass can understand, since you seem to be very remedial in regards to critical thinking.

You said "she's black when it's convenient"

I responded "how is it being black when it's convenient when she's discussing an issue that concerns black people, that was hosted by and for black people almost twenty years ago?"

Like I said, you clearly can't comprehend things that aren't spectacle and require nuance to the situation. You a 1+1= 2 ass breh and we talking long division

Edit: Since you claim I am agent, prove I'm agent. :mjlol: I want your pencil eating ass to use your brain for once. Hop to it.