Why am I seeing black people falling for Trump's new Birtherism? Why am I seeing and talking to actual black people denying Kamala's blackness?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I’ve seen black people throw most of their ire at Kamala while Trump and his cronies go around calling everyone black a DEI. Then they act like their anti Kamala stance is the pro-black position.

What's the ratio between men and women doing this in your experience breh

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
IMO, Nobody really cares about how she identifies. It's just a meme friendly way to point out her inauthenticity. She was known for double speak and flip-flops on her policy positions as far back as 2020.

Comments about hot sauce in her purse and washing greens in the bathtub make her look more disingenuous.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
What's the ratio between men and women doing this in your experience breh
Far majority of them men. I've only seen one black woman talk about how Kamala is a thot and slept her way to the top. The men are way more vocal about this race shyt and I've not seen one black woman attack her race.

Those women that don't support Kamala are far more quiet about it. They seem to be genuinely on the fence.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GT5_GJhXkAEOsgy

She was a baddie :whew:
stop posting maga conspiracy bullshyt on here you fakkits

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Even when Harriet Tubman was helping slaves escape the Deep South there were some slaves that she had to leave back or even put down because of their allegiance to their “massa” that wanted to keep them in bondage.

Neither side is perfect but some of “us” have an allegiance to people whose polices want to take us back to Jim Crow.

That said, Kamala will get 90% or more of the Black vote.

For Black folks that want to ride that wave of her not being Black I say let them.

You’re not changing anyone’s opinion on anything they are intent on believing.

Harriet wasn’t going to the Deep South all of her work was in Maryland and your statement dismisses the mental condition we as a people have to overcome to get free. With that being said it depends what the conversation around Kamala is because it is very similar to the conversation around Barack. Meaning they both have a very different social, historical, and cultural connection to this country than those born of the slaves of this country. Lineage matters especially since America has demonstrated a preference for a particular type of black person and it often excludes those with the lineage of chattel slavery of the United States.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’ve seen black people throw most of their ire at Kamala while Trump and his cronies go around calling everyone black a DEI. Then they act like their anti Kamala stance is the pro-black position.

My point is, people saying that were going to vote Trump anyway and just looking for an excuse.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

Goddamn yall really just be repeating the same goofy shyt that makes no sense logically.

She literally refers to herself as African American in this 2006 clip which destroys the narrative that she never identified her blackness.

I think we can make legitimate criticisms about Harris without going into goofy territory.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
My point is, people saying that were going to vote Trump anyway and just looking for an excuse.
Some of these people are sly and don't openly admit they are Trumpers so it comes off as if they are open to genuine discussion when they're actually Trumpers in disguise because they know being black and a Trumper gets you looks.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Trump is saying it to cause division and be able to pick off some votes.

Why do Coli posters get to define what’s black, what’s foundational, what’s black enough? :jbhmm:

Maybe some c00n like Tariq was paid for advice and gave this angle. :francis:

Or maybe some random republican showed them the coli :manny: