Why am I seeing black people falling for Trump's new Birtherism? Why am I seeing and talking to actual black people denying Kamala's blackness?

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Too many black people can’t think for themselves and only follow what they’ve “heard” or what others are doing. You see it on this forum and with the people you know. They are still slave minded and can only follow their masters, whether it’s trump/rnc or Biden/harris/dnc. None of these nikkas actually have an original thought. Once you realize this, it won’t bother you as much.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Going to Howard and being an AKA. Her father is Jamaican. I'm not sure how more black you could want her to be. :why:

RULE ONE no white man should be allowed to determine a candidates blackness. We as black people or indians should.

RULE TWO kewn ass Mark Robinson is a graduate of NC A&T. Going to an HBCU symbolizes you can STOMACH being around nikkas, nothing more nothing less.

Racially Kamala and Amber ROse are the same. Women of color who cosplay black when it's convenient for them.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
RULE ONE no white man should be allowed to determine a candidates blackness. We as black people or indians should.

RULE TWO kewn ass Mark Robinson is a graduate of NC A&T. Going to an HBCU symbolizes you can STOMACH being around nikkas, nothing more nothing less.

Racially Kamala and Amber ROse are the same. Women of color who cosplay black when it's convenient for them.

Goddamn yall really just be repeating the same goofy shyt that makes no sense logically.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
GT5_GJhXkAEOsgy

She was a baddie :whew:

She went by CUMala back in them days....:shaq:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
To be honest I don't really think many black people are actually falling for this.

It's just that the small percentage of black folks who are pro-Trump are EXTREMELY outspoken and on social media all day every day. It's like nikkas on here who make 20 threads every day trying to convince people not to vote.

They just have an agenda and aren't representative of the general population.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
To be honest I don't really think many black people are actually falling for this.

It's just that the small percentage of black folks who are pro-Trump are EXTREMELY outspoken and on social media all day every day. It's like nikkas on here who make 20 threads every day trying to convince people not to vote.

They just have an agenda and aren't representative of the general population.
I’ve seen black people throw most of their ire at Kamala while Trump and his cronies go around calling everyone black a DEI. Then they act like their anti Kamala stance is the pro-black position.