Why am I seeing black people falling for Trump's new Birtherism? Why am I seeing and talking to actual black people denying Kamala's blackness?

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
it's as dumb as saying "of course she's Black, she went to an HBCU"
1. She’s half black.
2. She attended an HBCU.
3. She’s in a black sorority.

This shows she has ties to and an identity tied to blackness in some way.

We don’t have to use transracial women like Rachel to prove a point. While it’s true there are non-black people that attend HBCUs, as someone whose mother, grandmother, grandfather attended HBCUs and my aunt currently works for one and I grew up going to HBCUs all over Texas for lock ins and children events I personally tie HBCU as tied to black culture and people. For her to be born half black and attend Howard speaks volumes.

Or you can continue to be a weirdo retard and keep going “bububu Rachel” and continue the miss the point deliberately.

Whatever, I don’t care.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
From another thread:

Link him saying he's Black/African. Hell, link HER saying she's Black out of her own mouth. She let's you all infer it and crash out. Has she ever said the words? She's said she's Indian a million times.

Here's her Kwanzaa videos. ZERO mention of her being Black.

See how easy and naturally she said it? How come Kamala didn't?:jbhmm:

Trump called her out for not being Black until convenient, here she is in front of the Black Boule Sorority folks, who would have caught the holy ghost and blew the roof of if she said she was. Called herself "1st woman VP", not "1st Black woman VP". Their whole play is "all Trump does is lie", so why not say "I've always been Black" and shut all that down?:patrice: That was a softball. A layup. She snapped back at him, but didn't deny his accusations of cosplaying. Make that make sense.

It wouldn't matter if she didn't do Sistah Gurl performative bullshyt. She played that game and now people want to check the paperwork. Even in that wack ass book, she says HER MOTHER knew she was raising Black women, that they WOULD BE SEEN as Black. PLEASE, I'm begging you, show me her saying she's Black so I can drop it. I'm tired of talking about it too. :feedme:

If she's Black, why is she so averse to saying it? She's not averse to pandering and cosplaying.

You just haven’t been paying attention. My bougie ass mom and sister are AKAs and have been hyping this bytch up as the next black hope for over a decade. Proudly ignorant fukking c00n. Can’t believe I missed your retarded ass on my ignore list

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
You just haven’t been paying attention. My bougie ass mom and sister are AKAs and have been hyping this bytch up as the next black hope for over a decade. Proudly ignorant fukking c00n. Can’t believe I missed your retarded ass on my ignore list
My mom is an AKA and is beyond excited about Kamala.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
1. She’s half black.
2. She attended an HBCU.
3. She’s in a black sorority.

This shows she has ties to and an identity tied to blackness in some way.

We don’t have to use transracial women like Rachel to prove a point. While it’s true there are non-black people that attend HBCUs, as someone whose mother, grandmother, grandfather attended HBCUs and my aunt currently works for one and I grew up going to HBCUs all over Texas for lock ins and children events I personally tie HBCU as tied to black culture and people. For her to be born half black and attend Howard speaks volumes.

Or you can continue to be a weirdo retard and keep going “bububu Rachel” and continue the miss the point deliberately.

Whatever, I don’t care.

Again, points 2 and 3 do not establish blackness. If her father is black, she is too, full stop, she's also Indian, full stop. Pointing to these other data points don't make her any more black just as having attended a PWI wouldn't make her any less black.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
My mom is an AKA and is beyond excited about Kamala.
Yeah they all are. I mean good for them, if she wins. I’ve never liked Kamala and she was probably my 6th pick in 2020 but whatever man. She needs to come with it and combat some of this fukking nonsense with more force. Tired of these evil cocksuckers just flinging whatever shyt around they want because they have literally no policy worth a fukk.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Yeah they all are. I mean good for them, if she wins. I’ve never liked Kamala and she was probably my 6th pick in 2020 but whatever man. She needs to come with it and combat some of this fukking nonsense with more force. Tired of these evil cocksuckers just flinging whatever shyt around they want because they have literally no policy worth a fukk.
The DNC is soon. Let her cook.

She wasn’t even on my radar in 2019 and I actively disliked her. But she’s impressed me in the past few weeks enough to gain my support. Her cadence and charisma are night and day different than where she was at in 2019.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I simply don't know how people can side with someone that calls you a DEI hire.

DEI programs have been rolled back over the past 2 years and they've been billed by Black people as good initiatives. DEI means diversity, equity and inclusion. Even though people on the right are using the term pejoratively, that doesn't mean that it's true that DEI hires are unqualified.

Joe Biden's criteria for a vice president was "Black woman", the black woman still had to be qualified of course but she had to be (qualified + Black + woman).

I'm not sure why we have to pretend like things that happened, didn't happen just because republicans are being bad faith actors.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Your mother and sister are backing a woman who is on tape bragging how she won't do anything for Black people and ran one of the worst presidential campaigns in history, but I'M the ret...you know what, nevermind, b. Go ahead and put me on ignore. I don't even want to go there.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
DEI programs have been rolled back over the past 2 years and they've been billed by Black people as good initiatives. DEI means diversity, equity and inclusion. Even though people on the right are using the term pejoratively, that doesn't mean that it's true that DEI hires are unqualified.

Joe Biden's criteria for a vice president was "Black woman", the black woman still had to be qualified of course but she had to be (qualified + Black + woman).

I'm not sure why we have to pretend like things that happened, didn't happen just because republicans are being bad faith actors.
The problem is MAGA calling every Black person in a skilled labor position a DEI hire. "They got that job because they had to fill a quota, that's all."

I don't know how someone can stand side-by-side with people like that and fight their battles for them.

To me, that's wild.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The problem is MAGA calling every Black person in a skilled labor position a DEI hire.

I don't know how someone can side with people like that.

Yes, some people are using the term pejoratively that doesn't make the term itself a pejorative right? DEI means diversity, equity and inclusion, something Black people both want and need in this society, and we've got black folk running from it because white folk have weaponized it.

:francis:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes, some people are using the term pejoratively that doesn't make the term itself a pejorative right? DEI means diversity, equity and inclusion, something Black people both want and need in this society, and we've got black folk running from it because white folk have weaponized it.

:francis:
It's a good thing we have those programs, but MAGA are using those programs to say all Black people that get skilled labor jobs get them 100% because of these programs.

I'm not going to bash Kamala and vote Republican for them.

Rather, I'm supporting DEI AND Kamala, the most beneficial combination.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It's a good thing we have those programs, but MAGA are using those programs to say all Black people that get skilled labor get it 100% because of these programs.

I'm not going to bash Kamala and vote Republican for them.

If the programs are good for Black people and lead to Black people landing roles that they may have had a more difficult time landing were it not for the programs, why in the world are we concerned with what white people have to say about it?

Is the argument that we need white people to know that we weren't just handed jobs for being Black?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If the programs are good for Black people and lead to Black people landing roles that they may have had a more difficult time landing were it not for the programs, why in the world are we concerned with what white people have to say about it?

Is the argument that we need white people to know that we weren't just handed jobs for being Black?
I honestly don't even know what you're arguing about at this point. Honestly.

All I know is I'm not voting Republican and voting for Kamala because I know who the fukk is racist, and I'm not siding with them and voting against my best interest. It's that simple..